Summer Stack Help

Pjunior22

Awards
28 years old 6'2 190 lbs

I just finished a bottle of MassMax XT , I enjoyed it but didn't take it very consistently as I was sick a few times and weird work schedule this past month - it probably took me a month and a half to finish the bottle.

I want to recomp/build dry/lean muscle mass for the summer, have a few vacations planned in June/July

I have about half a bottle of arimistane I just started to take after the massmax , so I will finish this bottle over the next month. Any suggestions of something I could stack with this or suggestions in general for lean/dry muscle look. Going to Aruba in mid June have to work on the dry look over the next month.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
28 years old 6'2 190 lbs

I just finished a bottle of MassMax XT , I enjoyed it but didn't take it very consistently as I was sick a few times and weird work schedule this past month - it probably took me a month and a half to finish the bottle.

I want to recomp/build dry/lean muscle mass for the summer, have a few vacations planned in June/July

I have about half a bottle of arimistane I just started to take after the massmax , so I will finish this bottle over the next month. Any suggestions of something I could stack with this or suggestions in general for lean/dry muscle look. Going to Aruba in mid June have to work on the dry look over the next month.
Summer Shred with True Shred: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/302711-get-truly-shredded.html

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
If you're looking to dry out with some recomp, I have to x2 for Ep1logue. I'm starting week 3 of a planned 12 week run and I'm already seeing better results than expected! I've been using Assas1nate and Bloodshr3d Raw but been plateaued since the middle of last month. Added Ep1logue and boom! 5lbs gone and definitely looking more massive around the chest and shoulders. Arm veins are popping nicely too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AlphaMax with ArA (X gels) is a great stack for a recomp type goal. Full dose of AlphaMax (4 caps total) is 50mg of forskolin so if you can handle more forskolin (potential GI) then feel free to slowly add more. My sweet spot is 100mg. But totally optional.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MTPMJM Anabolics 6
Supplements 18
Supplements 13