Good stack for Summer Help?? Thanks

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
So Im on my 2nd to last week of PCT from an LGD/Halo/Tr3N cycle that went very well, gained about 11 pounds and added 40 pounds to bench (Squat and dead suffered as im injured, however also added 10 pounds to snatch PR and 40 pounds to overhead squat)

OVERALL VERY HAPPY

Going to start my cut (with the intent not being shredded, just getting my 6 pack back and stuff) April 7th which I will be running Clen for, wondering if anyone could chime in on some good products to add in as well.

First time using clen, so should I add a thermo such as alphamine to it? Also what would thoughts be on adding in ostarine towards may/june? It kileld my sex drive last time i used it for not much of a net result.

Anything else? S4, MK, Cardarine? Open to any and all suggestions

mrgoomba

Awards
id just go with the classic EC (ephedrine + Caffeine) stack.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I was talking with some other trainers at my gym today and thats kind of what im leaning towards. I'd really like some input on MK or Cardarine as add-ins for a cut, looking for something anti-catabolic so as to maintain as much as possible

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I dont have specific body fat results or anything like that on cardarine but it works pretty well.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive been leaning out and gaining muscle and havent really been dieting so much as just eating mostly clean. Id recommend it. But thats just me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was talking with some other trainers at my gym today and thats kind of what im leaning towards. I'd really like some input on MK or Cardarine as add-ins for a cut, looking for something anti-catabolic so as to maintain as much as possible
If you use MK677 be ready for lots of bloating. My hands blew up and didn't go down for a while after stopping. The mid section bloating went down a few weeks into using it.

Cardarine seems to work good for a lot of people.

Try EC or some Clen. Clen has some anti catabolic properties to it I'm pretty sure. BAIBA is also a non stim one I'm starting to look into myself.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need anything fancy IMO. I use Thermoxyn + Ephedrine, T3, and yohimbine upon waking for fasted cardio. Eviscerate is legit as well.. If you could afford it, 5iu gh does some good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
Supplements 18
Supplements 13
Type O Hero Supplements 21
Weight Loss 1