Help me design a summer stack

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like some recommendations on some good supplements for the summer time. My goals would be to stay lean and defined. I'm already pretty lean so I would love something to help my muscles look hard and dry.

Right now I'm taking erase And it doesn't try me out as well as the original formula.

Thanks everybody

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like some recommendations on some good supplements for the summer time. My goals would be to stay lean and defined. I'm already pretty lean so I would love something to help my muscles look hard and dry.

Right now I'm taking erase And it doesn't try me out as well as the original formula.

Thanks everybody
If you're already lean, why not just use what you know works for you? I don't use anything any differently at different times of the year and my supplement regime stays pretty much the same - it's usually my TRAINING (and/or nutrition) that changes. The key products for me though would be a nutrient repartitioner (Recompadrol), cortisol controller - preferably topical (7-Spray or 7-KE), and a natural AI (OG Erase) - one or more of these "out" of the picture and I notice a difference (although, that said, the leanest and driest and smallest I ever was when I was only taking Vitamin C!), whether training or not. A preworkout (like Assault - or the new Furious) that has properties to "assist" can help as well.

~Rosie~

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
(although, that said, the leanest and driest and smallest I ever was when I was only taking Vitamin C!)

~Rosie~
But you're always lean and jacked Rosie ;)

Hey dude I'm actually considering running Alpha T-2 and Lean xtreme, I got a bottle of both but have never stacked them together.

These write ups are very informative...if you haven't read them check them out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241417-coops-corner-4-a.html

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recompadrol: will help keep you looking full, keep you lean and make dieting easier. Great for summer BBQ's and unexpected nights out.
*Dermacrine: slightly anabolic, libido increase, great energy (neuro transmitter stimulation) and feel.
Alphamine: Nice stim fat burner with great feel. Anti catabolic with HICA too.
Erase OG: low dosed in combo with resveratrol and 7,8 benzo in dermacrine, should have you dry with low water retention, and a nice libidp increase.

Energy+libido+cheat meals= Great feel good summer stack.

*Dermacrine should be cycled 4-8 weeks. Stacked with an Epiandrosterone (Stano) product should give an even higher neuro effect, dryness, estrogen control, and massive libido boost. Light PCT adivsed.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol: will help keep you looking full, keep you lean and make dieting easier. Great for summer BBQ's and unexpected nights out.
*Dermacrine: slightly anabolic, libido increase, great energy (neuro transmitter stimulation) and feel.
Alphamine: Nice stim fat burner with great feel. Anti catabolic with HICA too.
Erase OG: low dosed in combo with resveratrol and 7,8 benzo in dermacrine, should have you dry with low water retention, and a nice libidp increase.

Energy+libido+cheat meals= Great feel good summer stack.

*Dermacrine should be cycled 4-8 weeks. Stacked with an Epiandrosterone (Stano) product should give an even higher neuro effect, dryness, estrogen control, and massive libido boost. Light PCT adivsed.
I absolutely love Slinshot and Slinsane for GDA's/nutrient repartitioner

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I absolutely love Slinshot and Slinsane for GDA's/nutrient repartitioner
Fell in love with recompadrol in 2010 and haven't looked back.
Slinshot V2 was on my list but discontinued by the time I had a use for it.
Friend gave me a bottle of Burn24 for free. May try to fit it somewhere.
Was not impressed by N2Slin or Neovar back in the day.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Fell in love with recompadrol in 2010 and haven't looked back.
Slinshot V2 was on my list but discontinued by the time I had a use for it.
Friend gave me a bottle of Burn24 for free. May try to fit it somewhere.
Was not impressed by N2Slin or Neovar back in the day.
SSV2 was great for overall health benefits, I've heard great things about recompadrol but berberine doesn't do well with my stomach. Out of all of them I've had the best results from Slinshot, I pretty much love everything Purus makes.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to tell me or link me to more about Recompadrol?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine 2.5
Caffeine
Reduce XT

Enough said.

Alphamine + Reduce XT is a solid option

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbine 2.5
Caffeine
Reduce XT

Enough said.

Alphamine + Reduce XT is a solid option
I've taken a similar stack with SNS thyrocaps and green tea and loved it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Caffeine + Forskolin + Yohimbine.

Agmatine may also be another good choice given its effects on cAMP.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Having read the previous threads and researching recompadrol, it sounds like the suggestions of any type of T2 or T4 plus insulin or any prediabetic treatments such as metformin actually change the physiology of the body by altering blood sugar levels. You should really know your body and what you are doing before you try this regiment. I would stick with an anabolic anavar stack and regimented lean high protein diet/monitored water intake.
Suggesting an anabolic over an OTC supplement??

Recompadrol is not insulin, nor is it any thyroid hormone

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
8 week stack

weeks 1-4
Alphamine
aav2
recompadrol
Anabeta elite
forskolin

weeks 5-8
Norcodrene
aav2
recompadrol
erase
forskolin

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions so far! I'm definitely going to look into a lot of these products. And certainly keep the suggestions coming!

Just to throw it out there, I've been on the following stack for about 4 weeks and it's been working very well.. And I've got about 4 weeks to go.

X-Factor Advanced
Erase (new version)
Divanex
Dopadex
AgmaPure

I'm going to run AgmaPure throughout the entire summer... I can do that, right?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions so far! I'm definitely going to look into a lot of these products. And certainly keep the suggestions coming!

Just to throw it out there, I've been on the following stack for about 4 weeks and it's been working very well.. And I've got about 4 weeks to go.

X-Factor Advanced
Erase (new version)
Divanex
Dopadex
AgmaPure

I'm going to run AgmaPure throughout the entire summer... I can do that, right?
Ya that'd be fine I'd just take a short break (4-6 weeks) off Agmatine after that.

Honestly I think something with Forskolin (since it can be run longer and through the whole summer if you wanted) would be the best bet. Depending on your preferences something like Norcodrene + Forskolin would be a solid stack. I think Norcodrene + AnaBeta Elite (and maybe something like Burn24 or Recompadrol) would be a great way to help maintain leanness and still gain strength over the summer with adequate planning. :)

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish ArA was something I could run indefinitely lol

What are some supps I can take to maximize muscle fullness? I'm thinking agmatine, citrulline malate and beta alanine. What are some others? Muscle fullness and looking dry are my priorities.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out ALphamax + a fat burner.

Alphamax you get 1.4g of Divanil and 300mg L-DOPA so that base is covered.

You get 75mg of Arimistane/day just like OG Erase.

You also get a full 50mg of 95% Forskolin per day as well! As well contains 4000iu Vitamin D3 and Zinc.

Those ingredients plus a great fat burner like Norcodrene or Alphamine and your all set!

Effective yet affordable!