General ergogenic, think OL tr1umph

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm abroad travelling atm and sadly ? I've long since run out of some ergogenic ingredients which I like to augment my pre and/or I tra-workout with like beta-alanine, TMG, OAKG, etc. I've used OL tr1umph before and liked it, but annoyingly every supplier's out of the stuff.
So I'm looking for something similar which I could use to augment my pre as my supplier for pure raw ingredients in the UK doesn't ship to Thailand ? .

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES - ERGONINE

I bought a years worth, but honestly I felt Tr1umph more.

If you get it on an INSIDER sale the price is reasonable.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ergonine from PES is definitely the one you should look into.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since triumph is out from your supplier i would go with Ergonine like said above. It's a nice supp by pes that will get you similar results.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine is a solid choice. I would also recommend looking toward Intramax as another option. Intramax is an ergogenic blend that covers all of your daily staples. It tastes delicious too

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ergonine is a solid choice. I would also recommend looking toward Intramax as another option. Intramax is an ergogenic blend that covers all of your daily staples. It tastes delicious too
Intramax by who? Drucker labs?
And where do you get it from?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Intramax by who? Drucker labs?
And where do you get it from?
It's made by Performax Labs. It was recently renamed - the old name was Powermax XT. Most, if not all, of the sponsored AM sites carry it, and you can also buy it direct off the website

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man oh man oh man...I just wish OL would hurry the **** up and release the new TR1UMPH!!!!