Dermacrine for General Well-Being

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I took Dermacrine way back in the day (2009). I did a log of it for P.P. and loved the results.

Now that it's 2023 and I'm in my 40's, I've been thinking about taking it again just for the the non-strength training benefits.

I remember felt a lot more positive and motivated when I took it. And energy increases were also noticeable. So that's what I'm really going for here.

Just wondering how would you dose this if you were going to take it for these types of benefits?

I'm thinking 2-3 pumps per day for no more than 3 months, and then run some kind of mild PCT just to err on the side of caution. I don't think I would be at any real risk for shutdown, but I don't mind taking something just as an insurance policy.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've ran it solo before, looking for the benefits you prescribed and liked it.

I wouldn't be concerned about suppression and I didn't do any kind of a PCT myself, but only bloodwork would tell for certain, of course. You could use something like Apex Alchemy Arimahex or CEL M-Test or SNS Optimize T for a sort of kind of a PCT. Any of those should make for a good stack with the Dermacrine as well. (All those aforementioned products are great for what they're designed to do, I just don't like calling anything other, than a SERM a PCT).

I'd consider 3 pumps as a minimun effective dose and I'd start with that and up the dose, when felt like it. For me 5 pumps is clearly better, than 3. I think it also comes down to how much you can comfortably apply at once and wether you'll want to/be ok appying twice a day. 3 pumps is pretty much the maximum dose applied at once for me, if applying to the upper body only (I avoid abdomen area).

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-Gel just released by XPG looks like it could work well for this. Interested in hearing feedback on it.