General knowledge question

Dubveelifts

Awards
I’ve run a few cycles of actual gear but nothing in a long time. Been reading up on peptides and sarms. Mostly all I find is a bunch of big words with out much backing. From what I’m gathering peptides are just fancier amino acids and sarms are a basically gear that’s just a molecule or two off?? Are any of the companies that frequently pop up when you google them any good??

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
MA research (SARMS and peptides) is an AM board sponsor and has the highest quality product.
@Smont can give you a AM discount code and
answer any questions you may have.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you live in the US or Canada my screen name

smont - is a 15% off code

Being in the research Chem category I can't discuss how to use anything but there's plenty of ppl around who can share there research experiences

Idk, I'm a bit confused why the link says stack path but the are working. The first link is lgd 4033 and the bottom link is the website.

Or you can just search Maresearchchems.net

Dubveelifts

Awards
Part of what I’m looking for is understanding and how to take it. If you can’t tell me you got any suggestions who can give me some pointers??

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Part of what I’m looking for is understanding and how to take it. If you can’t tell me you got any suggestions who can give me some pointers??
Sorry Brother..
I guess I did come off as a smart ass..
I've only ran MK677..yes it works..nothing that's going to blow off your socks..it's a slow gainer, I've read the injectable is better..
That's the only one I've used..Looking at YK11 for the off season..
I'm sure there are some great sources here, being New, I can't recommend..
Now the TB500 and others are know for speeding up recovery and helping recovery from injuries..
Yet, again, I only comment on my experiences..
Sorry for being a D***...it's late and I can't sleep..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can tell ya I perfer my experience with lgd over other sarms and sarms are not a free ride meaning there supressive and should be used with precautions and pct just like other steroids and prohormones ect.

Ask the questions your looking to know and wait for responses. But I would be more specific. There's a lot of different sarms and peptides. To just ask as a whole how to use them someone would have to write you a book. Ask people for personal experience and search out ppl who actually used the the things. Because anyone can ramble off some stuff they read.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry Brother..
I've only ran MK677..yes it works..nothing that's going to blow off your socks..it's a slow gainer, I've read the injectable is better..
Now the TB500 and others are know for speeding up recovery and helping recovery from injuries..
Z...
I know you mentioned your in your 50's, I'd avoid yk-11. It has negative effects on joints pain and it has the ability to weaken tendons. Now the tendon weakness is due to myostatin lowering and we know that nothing lowers myostatin enough to be a actual myostatin inhibitor but it's still a widely talked about possible side from the Literature. Take it with a grain of salt, but keep it in mind.

Dubveelifts

Awards
Sorry Brother..
Z...
No need for apologies man. I didn’t think you were being a dick. A lot of times texting isn’t the best way to express things is all. I appreciate the apology even though unnecessary as much as I appreciate your opinions on stuff from experience

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No need for apologies man. I didn’t think you were being a dick. A lot of times texting isn’t the best way to express things is all. I appreciate the apology even though unnecessary as much as I appreciate your opinions on stuff from experience
Bro, you know how many times i respond to one of my girls texts and all the sudden she's mad and thinks I'm arguing or something lol. IL be frozen looking at my phone like wtf? She must look at a message and make up a imaginary tone of voice to go along with it.

Oh, and if I finish a text with a period.

She says that means your angry 😆

Dubveelifts

Awards
I can tell ya I perfer my experience with lgd over other sarms and sarms are not a free ride meaning there supressive and should be used with precautions and pct just like other steroids and prohormones ect.

Ask the questions your looking to know and wait for responses. But I would be more specific. There's a lot of different sarms and peptides. To just ask as a whole how to use them someone would have to write you a book. Ask people for personal experience and search out ppl who actually used the the things. Because anyone can ramble off some stuff they read.
I’m not really trying to gain size right now. My shoulder has been jacked up for almost a year and my elbow is bothering l me. From what I read peptides and sarms help more with recovery than actual gear and that’s really what I’m looking for.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m not really trying to gain size right now. My shoulder has been jacked up for almost a year and my elbow is bothering l me. From what I read peptides and sarms help more with recovery than actual gear and that’s really what I’m looking for.
I personally would skip the sarms and research these things

https://maresearchchems.net/product/bpc-157-tb-500/ - bpc157 + tb500 combo

And possibly mk677

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome. I’ll do that. My only other question is about the side effects. I just stopped trt because me and my girl are trying to have a baby. Will that interfere with that at all??
Not that I'm aware of, but maybe look up bpc 157 and fertility. Honestly I'd be shocked if it had a negative effect because there's not many downsides to the healing peptides.

Dubveelifts

Awards
Not that I'm aware of, but maybe look up bpc 157 and fertility. Honestly I'd be shocked if it had a negative effect because there's not many downsides to the healing peptides.
From what I’m reading it’s only an issue for pregnant women to take. So should be good to go.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know you mentioned your in your 50's, I'd avoid yk-11. It has negative effects on joints pain and it has the ability to weaken tendons. Now the tendon weakness is due to myostatin lowering and we know that nothing lowers myostatin enough to be a actual myostatin inhibitor but it's still a widely talked about possible side from the Literature. Take it with a grain of salt, but keep it in mind.
My TRT is Test E 150mgs / Deca 100mgs per week..
Do you think the Deca would counter the joint issues..??
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My TRT is Test E 150mgs / Deca 100mgs per week..
Do you think the Deca would counter the joint issues..??
Z...
For me personally. Deca dosent do anything for my joints. But most ppl would say 100mg of deca helps.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm one of those Old Dogs that put Deca in my coffee..lol
Never had a single problem and it really helps me..with old joins and old injuries..
Z...

Dubveelifts

Awards
From what I’m reading it’s only an issue for pregnant women to take. So should be good to go.
so I spent a ton of time doing some research yesterday which really led to some more questions. Since this stuff ain’t for human consumption I’m gonna give it to my dog. How much bacstat water goes into each vile then how many ticks on the syringe for each dose to keep him safe??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

so I spent a ton of time doing some research yesterday which really led to some more questions. Since this stuff ain’t for human consumption I’m gonna give it to my dog. How much bacstat water goes into each vile then how many ticks on the syringe for each dose to keep him safe??
I already told you, im not allowed to answer questions related specifically to ma research products dosing , and Animal use is not acceptable either. Start another thread, ask your questions there. I'm a rep for maresearchchems.net, maresearchchems are not for human consumption and experimenting on a animal would be animal cruelty.

I know it sounds ridiculous. But the single only reason we have research Chems is because there legal to possess without a prescription for in vitro research only, thats researchand experimenting in test tubes. So if I break those rules we may eventually no longer have nice stuff and I'm going against company rules too . Once the company Maresearchchems.net is mentioned I'm no longer able to talk about how to use the product.

Start a new thread, how to use bpc and tb500 and ask questions there. Or if you want to continue to ask questions here then you gotta ask someone else. I can direct you to a product that suits you, I can tell you what a product is typically good for. But you gotta research the rest.

Go look at my old training log round 3. There's a handful of ppl there who can share there research experiences. In my threads please just ask your questions about the product and not the company. Trust me, they will know what your talking about and how to help

Last edited:

Dubveelifts

Awards
I already told you, im not allowed to answer questions related specifically to ma research products dosing , and Animal use is not acceptable either. Start another thread, ask your questions there. I'm a rep for maresearchchems.net, maresearchchems are not for human consumption and experimenting on a animal would be animal cruelty.

I know it sounds ridiculous. But the single only reason we have research Chems is because there legal to possess without a prescription for in vitro research only, thats researchand experimenting in test tubes. So if I break those rules we may eventually no longer have nice stuff and I'm going against company rules too . Once the company Maresearchchems.net is mentioned I'm no longer able to talk about how to use the product.

Start a new thread, how to use bpc and tb500 and ask questions there. Or if you want to continue to ask questions here then you gotta ask someone else. I can direct you to a product that suits you, I can tell you what a product is typically good for. But you gotta research the rest.

Go look at my old training log round 3. There's a handful of ppl there who can share there research experiences. In my threads please just ask your questions about the product and not the company. Trust me, they will know what your talking about and how to help
Fair. Ty

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just came across your post. I was unaware that lowering myostatin can weaken tendons, so thanks for that info. Would a epicatechin supplement reduce myostatin enough to be a cause of concern? I tore the long head of my biceps tendon 2 years ago and have taken epicatechin for a number of years. I want to avoid any more torn tendons.