ECA length of cycle

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Based on your experience, how long will you run an ECA stack before taking time off? I used to go for a 12 week run and then take 4-6 weeks off. Lately I have been running for 2 weeks on, and then every 3rd week I'm taking 4-7 days off. This gives me more frequent breaks to help from getting burned out by the heavy stims. I'll run it like this for a few months.

Anyone see an issue with that?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
What are your current goals? Are you on a hard cut or just looking for a little extra fat loss assistance?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
On a cut, but more maintenance at this point. Keeping the body fat low, waist trim, appetite under control. Etc

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Then I'd recommend that you use it sparingly or use something else, preferably non-stim, to minimize any fat gains. You want to keep your receptors as fresh and responsive as possible, that way when you do want to do a hard cut or you need to shred fast for something the ECA will have a stronger and more pronounced effect.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks on 1 week off not being sparingly in your opinion? I did this type of run throughout spring, summer, and fall last year then took all winter off like 10-12 weeks, and when I started again in January cut fairly quickly.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
However, I do need to find a good non shim fat burner that I can run in between Eca cycles. Any suggestions?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks on 1 week off not being sparingly in your opinion? I did this type of run throughout spring, summer, and fall last year then took all winter off like 10-12 weeks, and when I started again in January cut fairly quickly.
Fresh receptors react much better than old tired ones. That's why stims tend to lessen their effects the longer you take them.

However, I do need to find a good non shim fat burner that I can run in between Eca cycles. Any suggestions?
OL's Assass1nate could be a good option. It is technically a fat loss supplement but also has GDA benefits to help keep your muscles full and utilize carbohydrates better. SlinMax is another good GDA non-stim supplement that will help keep fat gains to a minimum whilst also keeping your muscles full.

A lot of good topicals out too that help increase fat loss/reduce fat gain, things like MuscleGelz AndroShred that work via reducing cortisol and Evomuse's SuperNova which works by reducing subcutanious fat.

Then there's also lower stim fat burners like PES's Shift that work via increasing thermogenisis via BAT activation and boosting thyroid output.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
e actaully gets more effective the longer you run it so there truly is no need to cycle it outside of wanting the "kick" back. Just becuase the stim effect goes down does not mean the fat loss does (actually the opposite). caffiene is similar in that only the stim punch erodes but other effects do not.

aspirin however should not be dosed too long as its a bit rough on your insides ha. Just skip the aspirin and run the ec as long as needed.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
e actaully gets more effective the longer you run it so there truly is no need to cycle it outside of wanting the "kick" back.
Does Ephedrine get more effective long term?
I thought it was the other way around and it becomes less effective due to the tolerance build up effect?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does Ephedrine get more effective long term?
I thought it was the other way around and it becomes less effective due to the tolerance build up effect?
Only the stimulation effect. The fat loss effects actually get better

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Well that is good to know. I'm ok with losing the stim aspect of it over time, but didn't want the fat loss benefits to fade. So I would consider keeping with my current routine where I'm on for 2 weeks and every 3rd week I take a couple day break just to give my body a breather. It will be run like this for longer than a total of 12-15 weeks, as typical

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very good reads right there. Sucks that it's banned and pretty much impossible to find these days, especially as it has so many other actual health benefits as well as physique benefits.
i mean you can always go for the primatene or bronkaid version with their little adders but those certainly arent as optimal (or cost effective for sure).

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
i mean you can always go for the primatene or bronkaid version with their little adders but those certainly arent as optimal (or cost effective for sure).
That's the route I go. Really the only choice I have.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
just to add my two cents, I agree with running it continuously until your done with the cut. The longest EC stack was at 24e/200c morning/lunch and 18e/100c mid afternoon for 5 months. I never noticed any problems but I'm totally off it for 7 months.. I actually just started my 4th EC stack but this time I think Im only going to need 3 months to reach my goals. (first time try ECY stack this year) Anyways I think its just depending on how your feeling heart rate and anxiety wise so make sure you really listen to your body!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Well that is good to know. I'm ok with losing the stim aspect of it over time, but didn't want the fat loss benefits to fade. So I would consider keeping with my current routine where I'm on for 2 weeks and every 3rd week I take a couple day break just to give my body a breather. It will be run like this for longer than a total of 12-15 weeks, as typical
Make sure you don’t have a ton to do on the days you take off bc you’re most likely going to be very tired.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yes I know, Not so much tired but just a bit lack of drive. It's not fun, but feel giving my body a more frequent break is not a bad thing

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had once heard something about taking it two weeks on then a week off then a week on then a week off then two on or something like that. Can you just take it 12 weeks? I used it for a month years ago when the ingredients where much eaiser to get and got good resuts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had once heard something about taking it two weeks on then a week off then a week on then a week off then two on or something like that. Can you just take it 12 weeks? I used it for a month years ago when the ingredients where much eaiser to get and got good resuts.
read above... continuous use and long term is actually the best use

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually run it for about 12 weeks. I think I am on week 8 right now. Lost count lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id advise dosing up slowly though, for both cost effectiveness and so that you continue to reap the benefits as your receptors adjust.

I just started 12.5mg 2x per day and ill increase to 3x per day then go to something like 25/12/12 and so on up to about 75mg per day.

Just my 2cents

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since the e is usually only in 12.5 anyone using just that or do most take two of those with a couple hundred of caffeine. I read somewhere that yohimbe is thrown in sometimes?

Can clen be used for 12 weeks straight or does it have to be staggered? I have done ECA but not clen. What are some differences?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Very good reads right there. Sucks that it's banned and pretty much impossible to find these days, especially as it has so many other actual health benefits as well as physique benefits.
Order online. Prob solved