Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay Away

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
Alright whats up this is my first post on this site, please don't just call me an idiot for wanting to try these but anyhow does anyone have any opinions on a 19 year old running 1-andro, 4-andro stack obviously with cycle sidekick and pct after. But anyhow i hear they work very well can expect 7-15lbs of weight gain from the stack but i also hear rumors of pro hormones causing limp dick and gyno and thats what really scares. Any how im here to hear everyones opinion on a 19 year old running 1/4 andro and what i can expect. I just don't see them causing all the nightmares everyone talks about when they here pro hormones, theres extreme pro hormones and then legal ones like these. Any advice is appreciated thanks :)

bristolbuild

Awards
Limp Dick and gyno, most likely not, watch your liver though, those things are filled with all sorts of BS. And this new "liver safe" delivery system is BS as well. I was taking quite a bit on the Blackstone labs BS ( they are all pretty much made at the HTP labs) over 12 weeks and my liver enzymes went from 40 to 520. Also shut down my test almost completely. Your better off and safer with the real stuff, my 2cents anyway

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So what's your cycle side kick just curious

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I'm 19 too, and what I've learned through this forum, is that any hormones coming from outside, will cause surpression on your current ability to create your own hormones. This negative side can be differently big, some can take more cycles than others, but the surpression is always there. And until you are 21, or even 25, our bodies are still developing, parts of the brain too, and if we put these hormones into our bodies signals will tell these parts to stop developing as they think we've already made it, but soon we stop using these and the whole process is unfinished. So what you do now, could be things you will regret in just a few years, or during your whole life... So my advice, would be, like I've been adviced, to stay natural for a bit longer. New things will probably come out and everything will probably be better years ahead. I know it's so unsatifying to be natural, but try reaching a little over the top/edge, by using stims, pump products, and MK-677! Give these a try, and stay at 12% body fat or around that! I promise, you are going to look and feel amazing. Peace.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
MK-677 is a whole other thing on its own lol haven't researched much about it, i would have to do some research but if its safe i would for sure look into it. Thanks for the reply

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
Some stacks come with the cycle side kick, but honestly not 100% sure what its really made of. One of my friends was telling me about milk thistle, but not sure if its efficient as he thinks lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't use any PH/AAS at 19. Realistically, you should still be able to make solid progress by focusing on training and diet, and natural supplements can help a bit too, but training and diet are going to be the key, natural or not, especially in the long run.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
Don't use any PH/AAS at 19. Realistically, you should still be able to make solid progress by focusing on training and diet, and natural supplements can help a bit too, but training and diet are going to be the key, natural or not, especially in the long run.
yea but it sucks working harder and eating cleaner then all my training partners lol i understand the long run but they are all running test and deca at my age, and im nervous to take this ****.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't do a single prohormones cause of the process the liver goes threw to convert it to test or what ever it does.. just seems very unhealthy and a strain on the liver...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
Honestly I wouldn't do a single prohormones cause of the process the liver goes threw to convert it to test or what ever it does.. just seems very unhealthy and a strain on the liver...
yea man but i don't wanna run test at this age, but im ready to go onto something and make more obvious gains lol hard to describe

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
PH are basically like oral steroid from my understanding and they both mess with your liver... not me I meen I have done sa3rms I'm sure ain't much better but your liver is prolly working its tail off from all the other supps your are taking as well...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
PH are basically like oral steroid from my understanding and they both mess with your liver... not me I meen I have done sa3rms I'm sure ain't much better but your liver is prolly working its tail off from all the other supps your are taking as well...
maybe i should just be looking at these bulking stacks on this forum, seems like theres a lot of supplements that are more "hardcore" but not as dangerous.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
If your gonna jack with your body yoy might as well look into safer anabolics don't do prohormones and this is just my opinion

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Hens my advice learn how to lift in the gym for a while get a solid diet plan for you winter and summer body and just do natural thing for a while your still young my dude...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea but it sucks working harder and eating cleaner then all my training partners lol i understand the long run but they are all running test and deca at my age, and im nervous to take this ****.
At the end of the day, this sport is a marathon, not a sprint. Yeah, they may be making better progress now, but I know of many people who ran a ton of stuff in their late teens, got pretty big/strong, but never really advanced much past what they got to at that early age, and some people even stopped working out and/or lost some size/strength. I would strongly recommend that anyone first get a solid grasp on what it takes to build muscle, which means dialing in your training and diet. Without these in place, you will not make much progress as a natural. However, if you jump on anabolics as soon as progress first starts to slow, yeah, you'll make some more progress at first, but if you use the drugs as a crutch, you will not make significant progress beyond a cycle or two, as you never figured out the key variables of training and diet, which are still necessary to build a great physique, anabolics or no anabolics. Some people who never took the time to figure things out before jumping on anabolics will soon notice a stall in progress, and will often either add more steroids (which is clearly a bad/unhealthy idea) or just stop training, frustrated with their lack of progress despite using the PH/AS/AAS.
yea man but i don't wanna run test at this age, but im ready to go onto something and make more obvious gains lol hard to describe
Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Height, weight, estimated body fat, training experience, diet, lifts, etc. That will help us get a better understanding of your situation and how we can try to help you.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
At the end of the day, this sport is a marathon, not a sprint. Yeah, they may be making better progress now, but I know of many people who ran a ton of stuff in their late teens, got pretty big/strong, but never really advanced much past what they got to at that early age, and some people even stopped working out and/or lost some size/strength. I would strongly recommend that anyone first get a solid grasp on what it takes to build muscle, which means dialing in your training and diet. Without these in place, you will not make much progress as a natural. However, if you jump on anabolics as soon as progress first starts to slow, yeah, you'll make some more progress at first, but if you use the drugs as a crutch, you will not make significant progress beyond a cycle or two, as you never figured out the key variables of training and diet, which are still necessary to build a great physique, anabolics or no anabolics. Some people who never took the time to figure things out before jumping on anabolics will soon notice a stall in progress, and will often either add more steroids (which is clearly a bad/unhealthy idea) or just stop training, frustrated with their lack of progress despite using the PH/AS/AAS.

Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Height, weight, estimated body fat, training experience, diet, lifts, etc. That will help us get a better understanding of your situation and how we can try to help you.
Diet is great has been for about 1.5-2 years, chicken, rice, egg whites, oatmeal, steak pasta, protein shakes, bcaas. Height 5ft 9inches, 165lbs(gained 18lbs in a year) training seriously for about 1.5years, body fat around 12%,

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet is great has been for about 1.5-2 years, chicken, rice, egg whites, oatmeal, steak pasta, protein shakes, bcaas. Height 5ft 9inches, 165lbs(gained 18lbs in a year) training seriously for about 1.5years, body fat around 12%,
"Great" is a rather vague and subjective term in regards to diet. If you're trying to gain weight/size, you need a caloric surplus. Eating "clean" is great, but the fact is if you're not eating enough calories, you won't grow, regardless of how "clean" the food you eat is. How many calories are you eating per day? If gaining size is your goal, which it sounds like it is, I'd try to eat more. Switching egg whites to whole eggs is a great place to start, and calorie-dense foods like peanut butter can also help here. Also, what are your lifts, to help us better gauge where you are at.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Im 19 too man, and I know how you feel, but I know it's not worth the risks, it's not like your competing for a full ride scholarship or something like that, you just wanna look a little better, so just save your first REAL cycle for when your body's ready, but if you really think that 15lbs of muscle is worth the health risks then go for it. IMO though anyone who still thinks young guys can touch anabolics doesn't know enough about anabolics. Good luck

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
"Great" is a rather vague and subjective term in regards to diet. If you're trying to gain weight/size, you need a caloric surplus. Eating "clean" is great, but the fact is if you're not eating enough calories, you won't grow, regardless of how "clean" the food you eat is. How many calories are you eating per day? If gaining size is your goal, which it sounds like it is, I'd try to eat more. Switching egg whites to whole eggs is a great place to start, and calorie-dense foods like peanut butter can also help here. Also, what are your lifts, to help us better gauge where you are at.
Yea i put peanut butter in my shakes and oatmeal, i have been trying to "clean bulk" because i don't wanna be fat lol and my lifts at 165lbs are squat max 290, bench max 200 and i just started the deadlift about 5 months ago never maxed it out. As i explore this site i learned about AnaBeta Elite and X-Gels and stuff that seems like it might fit me better rather then going onto pro hormones. yea dude im weak

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i put peanut butter in my shakes and oatmeal, i have been trying to "clean bulk" because i don't wanna be fat lol and my lifts at 165lbs are squat max 290, bench max 200 and i just started the deadlift about 5 months ago never maxed it out. As i explore this site i learned about AnaBeta Elite and X-Gels and stuff that seems like it might fit me better rather then going onto pro hormones. yea dude im weak
My friend, if you are only around 12% body fat at 165lbs, and desperate to put on size/muscle, it may be worth doing a slightly less "clean" bulk. Just increase your caloric intake a little bit and see how it treats you. If you feel like you're getting a bit "soft," then drop them back down a little; it's not like you're going to wake up one day having gained a ton of fat; just keep an eye on things and monitor your caloric intake and progress. You can't really have the absolute best of all worlds; if you are adamant about staying lean and not gaining ANY fat, you will naturally gain muscle slower than if you were to accept the possibility of also gaining a little bit of fat. Now, that shouldn't be taken to mean just stuff your face and eat as much as humanly possible, probably just a little bit more than you are now, and if you don't gain any size after a little while, then a little more than that. At your size/strength, I think it's definitely too early for you to start using PH/AAS. Honestly, I'd say that you could probably put 50lbs each on your bench and squat within the next year, if not sooner than that as a natural (that's pretty conservative if you stay healthy and eat/train properly).

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
My friend, if you are only around 12% body fat at 165lbs, and desperate to put on size/muscle, it may be worth doing a slightly less "clean" bulk. Just increase your caloric intake a little bit and see how it treats you. If you feel like you're getting a bit "soft," then drop them back down a little; it's not like you're going to wake up one day having gained a ton of fat; just keep an eye on things and monitor your caloric intake and progress. You can't really have the absolute best of all worlds; if you are adamant about staying lean and not gaining ANY fat, you will naturally gain muscle slower than if you were to accept the possibility of also gaining a little bit of fat. Now, that shouldn't be taken to mean just stuff your face and eat as much as humanly possible, probably just a little bit more than you are now, and if you don't gain any size after a little while, then a little more than that. At your size/strength, I think it's definitely too early for you to start using PH/AAS. Honestly, I'd say that you could probably put 50lbs each on your bench and squat within the next year, if not sooner than that as a natural (that's pretty conservative if you stay healthy and eat/train properly).
Thanks for the feedback i think you are correct no matter how bad i wanna run stuff lol any opinion on AnaBeta Elite or the X-Gels? They seem popular on this site and was just curious is they are safe as they seem doesn't need to be a long reply iv taken a lot of your time already lol just a quick good or bad on each on is all i need (I plan on doing research on them anyhow)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback i think you are correct no matter how bad i wanna run stuff lol any opinion on AnaBeta Elite or the X-Gels? They seem popular on this site and was just curious is they are safe as they seem doesn't need to be a long reply iv taken a lot of your time already lol just a quick good or bad on each on is all i need (I plan on doing research on them anyhow)
No problem. Yeah, ABE and X-Gels are both solid options for natural supplements. They both have a nice/good safety profile. The only thing I'd mention is that X-Gels (ARA) may not be the best option if you have a history of inflammatory issues, but if you don't, it's fine for most people. MassMax XT is another solid option for a natural supplement, particularly for bulking. ABE or MassMax would be a solid option. I have not ran ABE, but I did gain a good bit of weight using MassMax. User feedback is solid on both of them.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
No problem. Yeah, ABE and X-Gels are both solid options for natural supplements. They both have a nice/good safety profile. The only thing I'd mention is that X-Gels (ARA) may not be the best option if you have a history of inflammatory issues, but if you don't, it's fine for most people. MassMax XT is another solid option for a natural supplement, particularly for bulking. ABE or MassMax would be a solid option. I have not ran ABE, but I did gain a good bit of weight using MassMax. User feedback is solid on both of them.
Does the MassMax need any pct or anti Estrogen during it? And any side effects you experienced

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the MassMax need any pct or anti Estrogen during it? And any side effects you experienced
Nope, no need for any PCT, anti-estrogen, etc. Increased appetite is an often noted effect, but I wouldn't say it's a "side effect," and seems like it'd actually help you with your goals.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Awards
Nope, no need for any PCT, anti-estrogen, etc. Increased appetite is an often noted effect, but I wouldn't say it's a "side effect," and seems like it'd actually help you with your goals.
everything has pros and cons and i can't find the cons lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
everything has pros and cons and i can't find the cons lol
The "con" would be that it's a natural product and won't give the same level of gains as a PH/AAS, of course. It's a clear example of risk vs reward. PH/AAS have more risk (adverse effects on liver, cardiovascular health, etc, testosterone suppression/shutdown, etc), but also more reward (greater increases in size/strength). Natural supplements like MassMax XT have lower risk, but also lower reward (although they can certainly still help and provide benefits). They are definitely safer though, and much, much better suited for someone your age and experience.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Does your livelihood depend on you earning money from your physique? If not, you want to risk your health based on the mirror or other peoples opinion of what you look like? Put the best racer in the worst car, and he will smoke the crap out of the worst racer in the best car - I'd rather see you spend money (if you can't program for yourself) on a good training program from guys like Israetel or Stevenson et. al., for the cost of about 1 "cycle" of PHs (probably way less) - which will last forever.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
IMO don't do it. I ran 4-AD prohormone when I was 18 and did my first steroid cycle just before 19 and have permanently suppressed testosterone levels

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I remember when I debated whether I should start using a pre-wo or not.