Can I take X-Gels without soy lecithin and carnitine?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! So, I know that to maximize the effectiveness of ArA (X-Gels) one should take soy lecithin granules and carnitine.

However Tr1umph, which contains both, bloats me like crazy and my workouts really suffer from that. So I tried just soy lecithin granules from Solgar + Gaspari Carnipure (L-Carnitine) but same effect, my stomach hurts and I have a hard time breathing during workouts.

My question is: can I keep taking X-Gels without these or its effect will diminish a lot?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, you can absolutely take x gels on their own. People took ArA for years without an emulsifier with great results, before the newer dosing scheme was thought up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Like said above you can take it that way. I love x gels. Especially stacking it with ABE.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i have done it without an emulsifier

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soy lecithin might be responsible for bloating! You can emulsify ARA with Glycerol Monosterate (GMS) ,try replacing Soy with 6gr of GMS!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Soy lecithin might be responsible for bloating! You can emulsify ARA with Glycerol Monosterate (GMS) ,try replacing Soy with 6gr of GMS!
If only I could find it....any suggestions regarding brands?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have taken XGELS solo with great results.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
100% can. You can try replacing the granules with GMS (glycerol monostereate) and a carnitine salt (alcar, plcar, etc). SNS has bulk of a few carnitines.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm wanting to say that a well respected member suggested dosing with garcinia as well.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes. The extra just enhances the effects.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I just bought glycerol monostearate from bulkpowders thanks for the suggestions guys. Which brings me to the question:

What difference there is between GMS and soy lecithin granules when coupled with X-Gels? Which works better?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought glycerol monostearate from bulkpowders thanks for the suggestions guys. Which brings me to the question:

What difference there is between GMS and soy lecithin granules when coupled with X-Gels? Which works better?
As I understand it, they both are the same as far as emulsifying goes, except PA just has extra benefits.

I could be wrong though.