Best Supplement Store in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Going to the UK soon and hoping to stock up on some supps. Decent variety available compared to where I live. Any tips on the best store to order from with good deals? Looking mainly at OL, Performax Labs and PES products - But i'm open to suggestions if there are good stores that stock other brands. Cheers!

MOD EDIT: Can't talk about other stores. And its Predator Nutrition lol

bluestaffy09

bluestaffy09

Awards
I find the opposite, we have better PHs and SARMS here at more competitive prices than the US big brands which are overpriced imo
I find most alot cheaper in the us.
Places like pred nut are a joke

APC80

APC80

Awards
I find most alot cheaper in the us.
Places like pred nut are a joke
I know mate they're dear af it's cheaper to order from strong supps and pay the postage. There's far cheaper places than pred that have brands just as good but less known.

FlyingHanuman

Awards
Could just order from the States - Shipping costs are usually okay. It's dealing with customs that I prefer not to do... Unknown and often unreasonable charges at the last minute - What's that like in the UK for boxes coming from the US?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Could just order from the States - Shipping costs are usually okay. It's dealing with customs that I prefer not to do... Unknown and often unreasonable charges at the last minute - What's that like in the UK for boxes coming from the US?
Never had any prob ordering stuff from the US before.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?UK has it that good? Here we pay customs if value is over 45€ and then shipping cost is taxed too.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Really?UK has it that good? Here we pay customs if value is over 45€ and then shipping cost is taxed too.
That's madness. I don't understand why you'd have to pay customs charges.

Bigchris54

Awards
I thought, us in the Uk are meant to pay custom charges too , over a certain value, but most of the time it gets through even if you didnt pay before hand unlike other countries who seem to stop alot gettin through then charge you to receive your goods

Status
Not open for further replies.