SERM/PCT

Teamutown112

Awards
Hello I'm a little new to the supplement world so I'm looking for suggestions on a good choice for a serm and pct? Anyone want to throw some input in I would appreciate it!

DrSanchez

Awards
Hello I'm a little new to the supplement world so I'm looking for suggestions on a good choice for a serm and pct? Anyone want to throw some input in I would appreciate it!
PCT? Maybe Clomid or Nova. Depends I guess what cycle your running.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
It's all going to depend on our cycle. Most run Nolva or Clomid. As far as OTC PCT I would suggest using Test-Rx by Formutech stacked with Estrogenex 2nd Gen by HiTech Pharma.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Depends on your cycle. Clomid or Nolva for your SERM, and a natural test booster to follow up with 4 weeks of SERM PCT, Alphamax XT would be a good choice to use as a natural test booster

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a little new to this board as well. What do you mean you are new to the supplement world? What is or was your cycle? (what, length)
Age? Weight? Body Fat%?

Teamutown112

Awards
lol I mean I jumped into hard supplements faster than I probably should have and need recommendations on brands and what should be taken with my cycle. It's a 30 day cycle of pitpharms rednose and sarms rad140 I'm 25 and 165 lbs. not sure body fat. John. Patterson. You actually made some recommendations on my last board.