Unanswered Which SERM is good for PCT?

Spookybro

Awards
Which serm for pct? Looking to add a serm to pct (pct is nolva and clomid with ai's on deck) that could aid in adding/keeping mass coming off a cycle. I've heard mk677 doesnt do much, it just helps appetite and sleep.
I believe LGD-4033 needs pct itself so that's counter productive... any known serm that will add muscle during pct?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk-677 is good for pct, during that time, you'll have lower Igf-1 levels, it helps with igf-1, helps with apetite and sleep and helps preserve muscle. If you don't need that after cycle, then yeah, mk677 is not that good...

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like Nac said, you already have two serms - nolva and clomid. You probably mean sarms, which are suppressive and counterproductive during pct. Mk677 isn't a sarm though, it's a GH secretagogue, which is probably unnecessary but won't hurt either.

Reactions: Nac

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mk-677 is good for pct, during that time, you'll have lower Igf-1 levels, it helps with igf-1, helps with apetite and sleep and helps preserve muscle. If you don't need that after cycle, then yeah, mk677 is not that good...
I dunno i just stopped mk677 cause it jacked my blood sugar up after only a month in. Fasting BG dropped about 16 points within two days of coming off that stuff. If mk677 spikes your BG like it does mine, its gonna get you fat. Ill never touch the stuff again.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which serm for pct? Looking to add a serm to pct (pct is nolva and clomid with ai's on deck) that could aid in adding/keeping mass coming off a cycle. I've heard mk677 doesnt do much, it just helps appetite and sleep.
I believe LGD-4033 needs pct itself so that's counter productive... any known serm that will add muscle during pct?
You’re getting quite a multiple thread-starter reputation here.
This could probably be dealt with in your other PCT thread.