Using Annabeta Elite / Erase Pro for bulking cycle? 3 weeks in

Novice4

Awards
I am 3 weeks into a bottle of Annabeta elite. The main effect I have noticed is increased vascularity throughout the day. I haven't gained much weight (~1lb) so I am upping my calories starting today.

I am also currently doing a modified strong lifts 5x5 program and slowly transitioning to adding more hypertrophy into the routine. Also doing cardio 3 days a week. I haven't noticed any increase in strength I would attribute to the annabeta elite, it is fairly linear and I have been floating around the same plateau on squats for the past 3 weeks (Hence switching up program; starting 3x3 more weight then more accessory volume for things like bench, and bicep curls, pull ups ect).

As far as appetite increase, I have noticed I am more willing to eat high carb foods, sugary foods, and craving more carbs in general. But my appetite seems to be about the same, just a stronger desire for more carbs and heavy foods.

I am wondering if it takes a few weeks for the othereffects to really kick in with annabeta elite. I have 1 week of servings left on this bottle, and a whole other bottle so I still have 5 weeks to go. And I have a bottle of Erase Pro+ as well.

How should I structure the next few weeks with annabeta elite and erase pro for maximum effect? I know some people overlap them or stack them I am not sure what the most efficient method would be.

I am already upping my calories. Also started taking creatine so the effects of this experiment are already ruined by this variable. I will undoubtedly gain 4-5 lbs in water from creatine.

Currently 193lbs very lean and vascular. Looking to hit 200+ and stay lean by the end of this. (Obviously gaining water from creatine but 3lbs of muscle gained would be great).

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I am 3 weeks into a bottle of Annabeta elite. The main effect I have noticed is increased vascularity throughout the day. I haven't gained much weight (~1lb) so I am upping my calories starting today.

I am also currently doing a modified strong lifts 5x5 program and slowly transitioning to adding more hypertrophy into the routine. Also doing cardio 3 days a week. I haven't noticed any increase in strength I would attribute to the annabeta elite, it is fairly linear and I have been floating around the same plateau on squats for the past 3 weeks (Hence switching up program; starting 3x3 more weight then more accessory volume for things like bench, and bicep curls, pull ups ect).

As far as appetite increase, I have noticed I am more willing to eat high carb foods, sugary foods, and craving more carbs in general. But my appetite seems to be about the same, just a stronger desire for more carbs and heavy foods.

I am wondering if it takes a few weeks for the othereffects to really kick in with annabeta elite. I have 1 week of servings left on this bottle, and a whole other bottle so I still have 5 weeks to go. And I have a bottle of Erase Pro+ as well.

How should I structure the next few weeks with annabeta elite and erase pro for maximum effect? I know some people overlap them or stack them I am not sure what the most efficient method would be.

I am already upping my calories. Also started taking creatine so the effects of this experiment are already ruined by this variable. I will undoubtedly gain 4-5 lbs in water from creatine.

Currently 193lbs very lean and vascular. Looking to hit 200+ and stay lean by the end of this. (Obviously gaining water from creatine but 3lbs of muscle gained would be great).
You're doing a heck of lot of cardio. I would reduce to 2 days a week and I would do more volume then 5x5. Are you measuring cals?

Novice4

Awards
I am not measuring calories at the moment, but strong estimate of ~3600. I am going to do heavier sets of 3x3 then more volume along with it. The cardio is mandatory part of pt in Military.

I upped calories quite a bit the past 2 days. Eating a bowl of oatmeal ~500 cals, 200cals of peanut butter and extra scoop of protein ~120cals ontop of normal food

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
I am not measuring calories at the moment, but strong estimate of ~3600. I am going to do heavier sets of 3x3 then more volume along with it. The cardio is mandatory part of pt in Military.

I upped calories quite a bit the past 2 days. Eating a bowl of oatmeal ~500 cals, 200cals of peanut butter and extra scoop of protein ~120cals ontop of normal food

ok man if you want to just log one day it'll give you a better look at macros and cals. Use my fitness pal just for a day also check out PH3 nutrition Calc by Layne Norton it's very helpful 3600 cals should pack on muscle.

Novice4

Awards
Yes I will track as soon as I can. The main problem being I eat most meals at a military defac and it is difficult to know for sure. With the extra food I noticed I have felt super full in muscles during workouts the past few days. Todays workout felt solid.

I am thinking it takes a few weeks for the annabeta elite to build up and I am just starting to see the main effects now which should carry through the rest of this cycle. The added bonus of the erase pro should limit fat gains and (possibly?) Help build more muscle mass. I will be starting the erase pro+ right after week 5 of annabeta elite (so 2 more weeks of anabeta elite). Then it will be erase pro+ with annabeta elite for 3 more weeks, then 1 week of just erase. And this is for a bulk not a cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep as long as you are taking in enough calories you should be able to see some gains off of that stack.