Awards
  • Established
I like OL Conquer as well as Chaos and Pain Riot

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried mesomorph, but mixing Hyde and Cannibal Ferox helps get my fix :).

I did like chaos and pain riot but it made me easily angry and breaking my hand was the last straw with that preworkout.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried mesomorph, but mixing Hyde and Cannibal Ferox helps get my fix :).

I did like chaos and pain riot but it made me easily angry and breaking my hand was the last straw with that preworkout.
So it made you cause a Riot!? But really though it made you aggressive?

tailoredgains

Awards
Reactr by repp sports

Insane focus
Similar to taking adderall before a test
Best workouts ever on it
Good pumps even without a pump product added
I feel like I can workout forever on it
It is for those with a high tolerance
I take 1.5 scoops

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Wicked. The DMAA level of Mesomorph, but with the best pump I've gotten from a PWO.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Usually, I do not need a "high-octane" pre workout, so SuperPump MAX does the trick day in and day out. On PR days or workouts that I'm just exhausted, APS Mesomorph or SP250 w/ DMAA are my go-tos.

BigLarry

BigLarry

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So it made you cause a Riot!? But really though it made you aggressive?
Yea stuff had me on edge, would randomly be pissed for no reason haha. Though that was with the formula that riot was initially released with..

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Favorite DMAA pre - Mesomorph
Fav DMHA pre - Kraken
Fav non exotic stim pre - Arc Reactor or White Rapids

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My favorite pre is probably Conqu3r Unleashed. Favorite pre without lots of stims is Quake. I think DMAA is poop and I don't get the hard on for it. Radiate is also really awesome before workouts

3rd option: sometimes it's fun to kind of build your own. SNS is a one stop shop where you can choose from a variety of stims, noots, and pump ingredients and make your product EXACTLY how you want. Please ask here or PM me if you want to kick around some ideas.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Kraken, Total War, Dust Extreme W/ DMHA, SideWalk Kraka, Mesomorph, and lighter stimmed pre workouts Pre Kaged, Quake, Cellucor c4 ultimate

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In the past I loved, Alphamine OG EU + High Volume OG EU

Today, like today, I've found this "perfect" stack, MaxREPS NO3 + The Curse.

I'm reading Kraken, mmm, interesting, to try!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rapture was amazing and really impressed me and so did quake 10.0

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd have to say mesomorph snow cone is my favorite pre right now.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Sour gummie bear Kraken. I absolutely adore that stuff. If I wasn't battling an insane caffeine dependency/tolerance, I'd probably be drinking Kraken five times a day, just for the taste.

It's not most effective pre I've ever used, but it damn sure is the nicest.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim - HyperMax XT, Quake, C4 (lighter stim option), Conquered Unleashed

Non Stim - High Volume, VasoMax

myuniverse1

Awards
Inspired DVST8, Conqu3r Unleashed, Innovapharm Limitless are probably my top 3.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Mesomorph, Quake, Fully Loaded amped, Conquer Unleashed

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My top 5 in no particular order: DVST8 White Cut, Conquer Unleashed, Mesomorph, the new superpump, and Kraken.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Top 3.... DVST8, Kraken, Mesomorph. 2 that are up there but are a combo are Sidewalk Kracka/ Sleeve Busta and Total War/ Big Noise. Waiting on OL Re1gn to hit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Depends what I want:

High Stim - Kraken or Mesomorph

Some stim, more focus/pump - Focus XT, Conquer Unleashed

Non stim - focus xt caffiene free, high volume

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
In the past I loved, Alphamine OG EU + High Volume OG EU

Today, like today, I've found this "perfect" stack, MaxREPS NO3 + The Curse.

I'm reading Kraken, mmm, interesting, to try!
Hi, are you referring to this version of Alphamine? Thanks in advance.
1496191324795.jpg

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r, Katana and nootropimax+vasomax
That NootropiMax and VasoMax combo is great. I like that NootropiMax can be added 1 cap at a time, so for late workouts I can control the stim portion. The focus is great.

HyperMax XT and VasoMax stacks great as well, although I'm more of a half scooper for HyperMax XT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That NootropiMax and VasoMax combo is great. I like that NootropiMax can be added 1 cap at a time, so for late workouts I can control the stim portion. The focus is great.

HyperMax XT and VasoMax stacks great as well, although I'm more of a half scooper for HyperMax XT.
A full scoop hits hard! I like 3/4 myself but for those stim junkies it's great.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been adding 1000mg of Tyrosine plus 5mg Yohimbine to a scoop of Kraken.

Tyrosine is the key for a PRE for me personally. And it also helps to smooth out some jittery fat burners that I've experimented with along the way too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My favorite is REIGN by Olympus Labs. Even though I have never tried it or seen the ingredient label..

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Tyrosine is the key for a PRE for me personally. And it also helps to smooth out some jittery fat burners that I've experimented with along the way too.
Somebody was talking about an interaction between L-Tyrosine and Yohimbine the other day. Something called "cheesing"??

All I found was that the combo can make you hypertensive.

I enjoy L-Tyrosine or NALT in my PWO's as well...

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'm a mad scientist with my Kraken as well. I throw in 150mg of Teacrine.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph (itching to try the new snow cone flavor) and HyperMax XT. Here's a coupon for you. 20% off plus an additional 5% if you use promo code AM5.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/hypermax-xt/
It's a great flavor, so is the Green Apple.

My fav PWOs is Mesomorph and SuperPump250 for those heavy chest and back days.

When I want to dial it down a touch (no DMAA) I'll use Quake, SuperPump Max, or Prolific (liked C4 Ulitmate as well).

I always stack with PlasmaJet for dat deer pump (except for leg day, those pumps hurt bad with PJ).

myuniverse1

Awards
Somebody was talking about an interaction between L-Tyrosine and Yohimbine the other day. Something called "cheesing"??

All I found was that the combo can make you hypertensive.

I enjoy L-Tyrosine or NALT in my PWO's as well...
Quote from personalhealthzone . com : Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution, especially if you have high blood pressure. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink that contain high amounts of tyramine (all wines, beer and ale; cheese, products made with large amount of yeast, salami, sausage, bologna, pepperoni, pickled herring, meat extracts, chicken liver, salted dried fish, avocado, tomato, green bean pods, eggplant, Italian broad beans, banana, red plums, oranges, figs, raisins, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, soya, stored beef) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
200mg caffeine with 100mg Suntheanine works well for focus with a little boost in energy. I have a low stim tolerance, ymmv.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quote from personalhealthzone . com : Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution, especially if you have high blood pressure. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink that contain high amounts of tyramine (all wines, beer and ale; cheese, products made with large amount of yeast, salami, sausage, bologna, pepperoni, pickled herring, meat extracts, chicken liver, salted dried fish, avocado, tomato, green bean pods, eggplant, Italian broad beans, banana, red plums, oranges, figs, raisins, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, soya, stored beef) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods.
Yeah..that is all that I found too. I have had the combo a few times....most recently with Performax HyperMax XT which has been in my rotation for quite some time now. Seems as though in the case of PWO's, this would not be a significant issue as all the pump ingredients cause vasodilation which would offset any hypertension caused by the l-tryrosine and Yohimbe combo. Some PWO's make me feel hypotensive if it is heavy on the pump side...especially in cases when it contains nitrates. In these cases, a little hypertension from the stim complex is a bonus.

I can see how it could be problematic in stimulant/fat burners though...particularly in larger doses.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200mg caffeine with 100mg Suntheanine works well for focus with a little boost in energy. I have a low stim tolerance, ymmv.
I recently discovered a love for theanine enhanced workouts as well. Works great!

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have another pre to add to the list of favorites: granite supps arc reactor. Gotta say very impressed, snagged it during the Memorial Day sale and it is well worth the money! Tastes solid good for the amount of teacrine and some of the most insane pumps.

Richert4

Awards
I haven't tried kraken but currently sitting with a sample that was sent when I got my Mesomorph. I feel I get my best focus from a little known called Relentless

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OL conqu3r Stim free/ignit3
Og hemavol
Game day
Kraken
Superpump/dmaa
Mesomorph