Favorite Preworkout?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a smaller scoop now, so 2 = one scoop of the older/first version.
Yeah I had a look online, suppose it may have been too much for some at a full scoop

Makes for better dosing I guess instead of eyeing half a scoop

DougR

Awards
Mine is just 1 scoop serving, I'm thinking he's just doubling up

barrettv

Awards
I like kraken, but never got much of anything from total war....not sure why
Same here. Has a great profile but it really didnt do much for me either. Pretty much felt like a standard stim pre. I ended up using it in place of a morning coffee on non workout days.

barrettv

Awards
My latest list of stim heavy favourites in order of preference:
1. Excelsior
2. Hydrazine
3. Frenzy + (1 scoop of Focus XT caffeine free)
4. Kraken
5. Innovapharm Limitless
6. Schizo Psycho + (1 scoop of TL Stim Free)
7. OL Re1gn
8. Mesomorph OG

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Excelsior
2. Hydrazine
3. Frenzy + (Focus XT caffeine free)
4. Kraken
5. Innovapharm Limitless
6. Schizo Psycho
7. OL Re1gn
8. Mesomorph OG
You take Schizo Psycho as a PWO?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I’m using Re1gn it has become one of my favorites for sure

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stack it with a solid stim free preworkout and its great! It does feel somewhat like OL Re1gn to me during the first couple of hours.
Hmm...yeah, I can see how that would probably feel quite similar to 2 scoops of RE1GN..

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1. Excelsior
2. Hydrazine
3. Frenzy + (1 scoop of Focus XT caffeine free)
4. Kraken
5. Innovapharm Limitless
6. Schizo Psycho + (1 scoop of TL Stim Free)
7. OL Re1gn
8. Mesomorph OG
Tell me more about excelsior please

barrettv

Awards
Tell me more about excelsior please
To me, the feeling you get from Excelsior is very unique. Its hard to describe but at 2 scoops you get a very noticeable uplift in mood, focus, energy and motivation but in comparison to other top pre's, the sense of euphoria is different. Its more of a full body awareness and you become very awake/alert. Its predominantly DMHA but it feels different to other DMHA pre's. The initial energy for a workout will last a solid 1.5 - 2 hours but you will notice it still lingers in your system for several hours post workout. I find if I take it anytime after 3pm that it can affect my sleep. So I only take this for morning workouts. The taste is not good however and it only comes in the one flavor.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To me, the feeling you get from Excelsior is very unique. Its hard to describe but at 2 scoops you get a very noticeable uplift in mood, focus, energy and motivation but in comparison to other top pre's, the sense of euphoria is different. Its more of a full body awareness and you become very awake/alert. Its predominantly DMHA but it feels different to other DMHA pre's. The initial energy for a workout will last a solid 1.5 - 2 hours but you will notice it still lingers in your system for several hours post workout. I find if I take it anytime after 3pm that it can affect my sleep. So I only take this for morning workouts. The taste is not good however and it only comes in the one flavor.
There's a reason you feel that way....and its not the DMHA. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem

barrettv

Awards
There's a reason you feel that way....and its not the DMHA. Sometimes things aren't always what they seem
It also has some other uncommon ingredients - Bauhinea Purpurea, Hawthorne Extract and Octopamine.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it is a spiked product?Pretty damn
expensive if it doesn't give the feel one is looking for.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excelsior is not good enough to be spiked IMO. I like it, but the biggest downfall for me is short lived energy. I get an hour at most out of it and then pretty much nothing. The ironic thing is that it is marketed to do the exact opposite..

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard "rumors"...and rumors are just that, rumors. I can't confirm but it does make u feel a certain way....oh like how that extremely popular pre used to make people feel.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard "rumors"...and rumors are just that, rumors. I can't confirm but it does make u feel a certain way....oh like how that extremely popular pre used to make people feel.
I know, that is why I bought it.
Needless to say, I was disappointed but not surprised. Deep down I knew it was too good to be true..

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Needless to say, I was disappointed but not surprised. Deep down I knew it was too good to be true..
Thanks for the info. It’s pricey so I’ll give it a swerve.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info. It’s pricey so I’ll give it a swerve.
Yeah, it's not terrible, and the brief time frame that it does stay active feels quite nice. If it were cheaper I would possibly buy more. Somebody with a lower stim tolerance than myself may experience more impressive effects.

barrettv

Awards
But you have to admit that the effect is rather unique? No other product has the same feel except for Hydrazine.

barrettv

Awards
Excelsior is not good enough to be spiked IMO. I like it, but the biggest downfall for me is short lived energy. I get an hour at most out of it and then pretty much nothing. The ironic thing is that it is marketed to do the exact opposite..
I agree that the peak of effectiveness can last only an hour - 2 in my case but there is still a nice relaxed lingering feeling for hours after that is not present in other pre's. Its definitely no dmaa type of stim but more of a smooth mood and motivation type of energy.
I would say Innovapharm limitless is probably similar but a weaker version???

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah same. First time I took it it was nice....was just wanting those feels again lol...I was waiting for to hit like the "old stuff" but never did, felt unique but not like the old stuff. One day that ingredient will come back.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But you have to admit that the effect is rather unique? No other product has the same feel except for Hydrazine.
Yes, I agree that it has a unique feel to it, for sure. I have never tried Hydrazine, looks very expensive to get here in the US...
Yeah same. First time I took it it was nice....was just wanting those feels again lol...I was waiting for to hit like the "old stuff" but never did, felt unique but not like the old stuff. One day that ingredient will come back.
Ha...I wish I had your optimism. It has been quite some time since we have had one of those amazing products. That damn FDA is determined to not let us have any fun...

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Looks like a really cool stimulant/thermogenic, I have a feeling I would take a liking to it...
I take 2 caps pre workout or 1 cap Hydrazine with 1 scoop Quake/Super Pump Max/Block Buster. ?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was supposed to be getting a few samples caps from predator...

Never arrived

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 2 caps pre workout or 1 cap Hydrazine with 1 scoop Quake/Super Pump Max/Block Buster. ��
I'm using Hydrazine now....love it.

1 cap with a non-stim or pump product i.e. 2 scoops Vaskular, 2 scoops Arnold Pump (don't laugh, that sht is good...only good product MP made before disgracing his name), etc.

Can't describe other than it's perfect...gets you alert, awake, etc. w/out the jitters, racing heart, etc. Energy lasts all workout...no crash, etc. Def. a winner.

barrettv

Awards
I'm using Hydrazine now....love it.

1 cap with a non-stim or pump product i.e. 2 scoops Vaskular, 2 scoops Arnold Pump (don't laugh, that sht is good...only good product MP made before disgracing his name), etc.

Can't describe other than it's perfect...gets you alert, awake, etc. w/out the jitters, racing heart, etc. Energy lasts all workout...no crash, etc. Def. a winner.
I need the 2 caps for full effect stacked with a non stim pump pre. Ive read someone tried 3 caps! That would be interesting but im not brave enough to try that.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I need the 2 caps for full effect stacked with a non stim pump pre. Ive read someone tried 3 caps! That would be interesting but im not brave enough to try that.
I tried 2 caps Hydrazine with 1 scoop Quake. Crazy focus and energy. I only have one hour to train. Still have plenty of gas in the tank. Cant even talk to my client after my workout.

barrettv

Awards
I have to admit that Limitless is becoming a top favourite of mine after having used it for a few weeks. Twice a week so as not to build up tolerance to the phenylpiracetam. Am loving the after workout feel with this stuff. Keeps me very calm and relaxed for hours after.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Re1gn is my number one right now and then probably mesomorph and Kraken. adrenal rush 2 was the only other one I tried recently and that **** makes me crash and did not seem to be that great.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Oatmeal, eggs, and 2 scoops whey protein with 5g creatine

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
PES Prolific.
Awesome Energy
Amazing Pump
Increased Performace
Unbreakable Focus
No Crash

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Re1gn is my number one right now and then probably mesomorph and Kraken. adrenal rush 2 was the only other one I tried recently and that **** makes me crash and did not seem to be that great.
Do you feel Re1gn his harder than the Original Mesomorph? I'm a big fan of that " Focused and euphoric" feeling that makes 3 hours go by like 1.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Re1gn and God of War Red, former is very strong hitting even at one scoop, latter is so smooth it feels caffeine-free.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Re1gn and God of War Red, former is very strong hitting even at one scoop, latter is so smooth it feels caffeine-free.
Interesting. I have a high tolerance to stims so hopefully I would feel something with this pre workout.