2. DMHA: Hydrazine
3. Eria Jarensis : Hyper Max XT
4. AMP Citrate : Fully Loaded amped
5. Non exotic stims : Quake, Super Pump Max

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'll put my votes in for RagNOrok, followed by MaxREPS. Safe and effective. The recent logs we had on RagNOrok are proof enough!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Steel Amped AF by a landslide. Best pre that I've used in years. - DMAA
2. Inspired Nutraceuticals - DVST8 White Cut (DMHA)

kixmgk3

Awards
i like total war and dust v2 so far. i will be trying MTS nutrition clash and vasky

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan of kraken at the moment

Rotating between kraken,mesomorph and superpump/dmaa

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Kraken will try it in a few days.
I'm currently using High Volume New Version Eu.
All in all I like it.
Prolific after a while is not as energetic as in the first use.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatever's on sale and has a decent profile.

Right now,

(2) scoops TRU Grit

Also, I was given 3-4 samples of quake with my NP order. Used two on both my high volume days and I can say it's without a doubt an awesome pre workout

limitless_

Awards
Right now Purus Labs Muscle Marinade plus Noxygen . Pump's and power is insane. I have a discount code for 20% OFF if anyone is interested

Stimguy

Awards
Either Arez or Re1gn. Both of them have changed leg day forever.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mpa pre with 75% scoop of Vici ftw than toss in some kre alkyne for atp and will be trying the mpa Keto product to stack for energy .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3169.jpg
IMG_3170.jpg
IMG_3171.jpg

barrettv

Awards
Im adding Excelsior alongside Hydrazine to my list of favourites!

Last edited:
irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Favorite would be Mesomorph. I usually take with some carbs and a scoop or two or agmapure.

Just gave Kragen a go for DMHA...not too bad

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Mesomorph and Wicked are my favorites

TomS93

Awards
Not tried any of the stronger stuff before so mine is pretty basic and I'd say cellucor c4, would like to try something stronger at some point but I don't like paying £30-£40 for pre workout! Usually can get 60 servings of c4 for around £25

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
SuperPump 250 is pretty good stuff. I felt like a gorilla the other day in the gym on that stuff man
SuperPump is another good one. I like Hyde and Stimul8 as well. I'm looking forward to trying Ultimate Orange

Mykoe

Awards
The curse and Mr hyde. Been trying to pick up some mesomorph but cant get it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Why are you not able to get it?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SuperPump 250 is pretty good stuff. I felt like a gorilla the other day in the gym on that stuff man
Yeah, had some really good workouts and great pumps with it, rainbow Italian ice

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
1500955368478.jpg
I found this in my freezer. I almost forgotten that i got a tub of Dark Rage. I never tried it before. Expiring on 12/17. I am gonna give it a shot.

Last edited:

barrettv

Awards
Am thinking of trying REIGN by Olympus Labs. Hardly any mention of this as a favourite in this thread. Thoughts on this?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Am thinking of trying REIGN by Olympus Labs. Hardly any mention of this as a favourite in this thread. Thoughts on this?
The stuff was only just released. After this thread was made, actually, I think.

On this thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295593 it's the first one mentioned, and the one with the most thanks. So, yeah. I've seen nothing but stellar reviews for it online as well, so I plan on trying it soon myself.

DougR

Awards
New guy here, but those who've said kraken, I fully support that statement! I used it for the first time today and holy hell it works amazing! By far the best I've had yet. I was a little nervous about the DMHA but it rocks!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New guy here, but those who've said kraken, I fully support that statement! I used it for the first time today and holy hell it works amazing! By far the best I've had yet. I was a little nervous about the DMHA but it rocks!
What flavour did you pick up?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have yet to try Kraken, last time I was considering buying it I read bunch of "meh" reviews. Maybe I should re-consider as now I see many more people really enjoying it!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watermelon rancher. The flavor was pretty decent, not the best I've ever had but definitely not the worst
I've got bombsicle and it's pretty good.

Actually could you do me a favour? What is your serving suggestion? One scoop?

I watching a video on Instagram of Sparta's new athlete and he took two scoops of kraken.. so I messaged him and said how do you manage two scoops at like 400mg of caffeine plus 500eria jar and 400mg of DMHA, i sent a photo of my tub(which I brought whole in New York) and he said they may have changed the serving size?

Unless he's just casually double scooping kraken and doesn't realise

barrettv

Awards
I tried kraken for first time yesterday and i like it! 2 scoops is standard. Similar to total war but double the strength ��

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got bombsicle and it's pretty good.

Actually could you do me a favour? What is your serving suggestion? One scoop?

I watching a video on Instagram of Sparta's new athlete and he took two scoops of kraken.. so I messaged him and said how do you manage two scoops at like 400mg of caffeine plus 500eria jar and 400mg of DMHA, i sent a photo of my tub(which I brought whole in New York) and he said they may have changed the serving size?

Unless he's just casually double scooping kraken and doesn't realise
It's a smaller scoop now, so 2 = one scoop of the older/first version.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried kraken for first time yesterday and i like it! 2 scoops is standard. Similar to total war but double the strength ��
I like kraken, but never got much of anything from total war....not sure why

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have Kraken Bomsicle that requires 1 scoop.

I have a Kraken Rainbow something flavor and it has a small 1/2 scoop.

The formulas "feel" exactly the same to me. I think the bombsicle is a newer flavor and it's much better flavor.

It's my fav preworkout at the moment.