SNS Inhibit E?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Done some reading, and cant get a 100% answer on this...

I just picked up 2 bottles of SNS inhibit E and im running 2 caps a day for the duration of my 8 week 1 4 epi andro cycle. My question is, when i start my pct (clomid, BLR rebirth, alphamax XT) what will happen to my estrogen levels? Anything to watch out for or be careful of? I dont know if my Inhibit E will require tapering off, or if the AI in it is a suicide AI or not? Meaning if its not a suicide AI, all the estrogen kept at bay would theoretically all be released at once when you stop taking it correct? Any input appreciated. Thanks

APC80

APC80

Awards
Got a bottle in the cupboard myself, in for answers

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Isnt it the same Ai thats in alphamax XT? So they are both sucidial?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sorry the old formula contained atd, new formula has a number of solid ai's including dhaa which is also in Alphamax XT

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Sorry old formula contained atd, new formula has a number of solid ai's including dhaa which is also in Alphamax XT, so not sure if it's now suicidal

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Can some one confirm whether or not its suicidal and whether or not tapering off is necessary? Ill only be running 2 caps a day for the next 8 weeks to help keep estro sides at bay from my cycle. But i was also planning on running alphamax XT for 8 weeks at the start of PCT. is there a problem running inhibit e for 8 weeks then right away alphamax xt for 8 weeks or is there no harm in doing this?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Run Alphamax first then a few weeks in run the inhibit-e to get dry and lean and maybe reduce dose gradually at the end if you find out its not suicidal

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I have to run inhibit e first because im on cycle right now of 1 4 epi andro and taking inhibit e to keep estro sides at bay. Alphamax xt is a waste to use on cycle so i was planning on starting it with clomid and rebirth in PCT. but on the inhibit e bottle it says dont use longer than 8 weeks without a 4 week break... And that brings me back to my question is it okay to run inhibit e for 8 weeks and then alphamax xt for 8 weeks immediately after? Or is 4 months too long of a span for this particular Ai?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry old formula contained atd, new formula has a number of solid ai's including dhaa which is also in Alphamax XT, so not sure if it's now suicidal
Oh man, you're an oldie, ATD inhibit e was eons ago!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ive used those products back to back with no issue. Sorry for the delayed reply - weekend. Would just do that though then have a break

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you shouldn't have any issues.

I used Inhibit E during my cycle, and currently using It in PCT as well.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Awesome thanks fellas!! So, just for personal knowledge, is the Ai thats in these 2 products suicidial or competitive??

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Awesome thanks fellas!! So, just for personal knowledge, is the Ai thats in these 2 products suicidial or competitive??
I would look at the ad copy and see if there are refrences - then look them up on PubMed. Google them, etc...

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I would look at the ad copy and see if there are refrences - then look them up on PubMed. Google them, etc...
Ive tried googling it and cant find the answer. I even read the thread on it on here and still dont know. The ai is referred to as DHAA but i dont know how strong it is, or suicidal or competitive.