ECA Stack Questions

ncm_pkt

Awards
I remember reading YEARS ago that the ECA stack should be taken 5 days on and 2 days off, is this still recommended advice? Do people still recommend using Benadryl to refresh receptors during the time off or is that only for Clen? I've been looking for info on the proper way to cycle it, but I haven't been able to find any up to date information backed by any findings.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no, daily use is actually preferred.

benadryl is only for clen as ec actually gets better the longer you're on it (not the acute energy, but the fat loss effects)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Typically, most people drop the asprin from the stack and just use the EC. You don't need to cycle it 5 on 2 off, but some prefer to cycle it every few weeks like clen so it hits harder. There are studies that have shown that even if you don't "feel" ephedrine, it is still effective and can be used long term without any side effects.

Benadryl, even for clen, has been shown to not be very helpful in upregulating beta receptors. The best way to up regulate receptors is to take time off or use ketotifen

ncm_pkt

Awards
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the input. I'll stick to what I'm doing then since it's working.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Typically, most people drop the asprin from the stack and just use the EC. You don't need to cycle it 5 on 2 off, but some prefer to cycle it every few weeks like clen so it hits harder. There are studies that have shown that even if you don't "feel" ephedrine, it is still effective and can be used long term without any side effects.

Benadryl, even for clen, has been shown to not be very helpful in upregulating beta receptors. The best way to up regulate receptors is to take time off or use ketotifen
Would the Zaditor drops suffice? Or does it need to be oral keto?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would the Zaditor drops suffice? Or does it need to be oral keto?
I've never heard of anyone using Zaditor - but that's for use with I'm not sure how .025% would calculate to mg with oral ketotifen. I believe that product is used for your eyes, so I don't think it would be smart to ingest it. I would stick with the real stuff

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to hijack the thread, but I have had a curiosity for a while and cannot find anything on pubmed. What does everybody think about substituting teacrine for the caffeine?