Olympus Labs, summer super shred!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
We start from a premise, the low-fat, lower calories, this alone leads to results, so first of all, we have to follow a proper diet for the success of our result! Shred!

Come to us!

last year I was shocked, positively to the results, the stack Ignit3 + follidrone2.0 (1 month).

this year will repeat the stack, but this time for two months.

Now, I'm starting a slightly low-calorie diet.
Ignit3 (along with follidrone2.0 and Invictus) from my point of view, is the most powerful fat burning arsenal of Olympus ...
so I thought, keep it at the last, when I'm already in a high calorie diet, like the icing on the cake.

Would indeed try two products at a time (Olympus) ... before you get to ignit3 + folli2 ...
What do you recommend? that stack?
for example, 7 keto better in periods when the carbo are still high?
conversely, super shred when it is advisable to use it? Assassinate best paired with super shred, or 7 keto?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
I personally would run the Follidrone 2..0 with Ignit3 and assas1nate. If you were looking for one more thing to add then Id add the 7keto.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just started carrying OL and am looking at a similar stack. The Assass1nate looks really nice unless you are going super low carbs...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bb333

Im going coming to the end of
My second week of this stack;
Ignit3
Super shr3d
Sup3r 7

And really happy with the results so far.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
bb333

Ignit3
Super shr3d
Sup3r 7

Great!

ignit3 I know, I've tried last year! It is the number1.
Super shr3d and SUP3R 7 never tried, but soon I would like to try them!

I do not know what to expect from 7Keto ...

Honestly I would like to know if some product, works better with some specific diet.

I believe in the diet, it is important, I never delete them carbohydrates, I try to handle them well, at most, down with the fat! arriving even at 30 grams per day in day work. Twice, when I do not train (with fewer carbohydrates).

You DEVANS89 that current diet you're following? days off, days on what ciclizzi? only calories? carbohydrates, fats?
thanks for the info!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great!

ignit3 I know, I've tried last year! It is the number1.
Super shr3d and SUP3R 7 never tried, but soon I would like to try them!

I do not know what to expect from 7Keto ...

Honestly I would like to know if some product, works better with some specific diet.

I believe in the diet, it is important, I never delete them carbohydrates, I try to handle them well, at most, down with the fat! arriving even at 30 grams per day in day work. Twice, when I do not train (with fewer carbohydrates).

You DEVANS89 that current diet you're following? days off, days on what ciclizzi? only calories? carbohydrates, fats?
thanks for the info!
Diet wise, all I've done is clean it up, plenty of fish/chicken and veggies and maybe cut carbs in half. Having a cheat/refeed once a week

Train hard and cardio

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Diet wise, all I've done is clean it up, plenty of fish/chicken and veggies and maybe cut carbs in half. Having a cheat/refeed once a week

Train hard and cardio

ok! good!
I added this month, 40 minutes of cardio liss, 1 time per week. carb cycling day on, day off, same thing for fat. Proteins always blocked 1,9gr x kg lbm, for now, just yet then I lower the calories, the port to 2.2 ... 2.5 ... well then I will see what to do.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then give it a try!

Everything works differently for each person.

But you know ignit3 works for you. So stack it with the others and see

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
bb333

Ignit3
Super shr3d
Sup3r 7

What exactly do you notice with the addition of SS and S7?

Is S7 natty?