Etracen Supplementation?

prebzmaister

Awards
So anyone familiar with Etracen?
It's supposed to be a decarboxylation of amino acid inhibitor.
Does it work, and if so, how?

skratt

Awards
Same question here ... any experience with this one?

O.M.A. is the first product based on amino acid decarboxylation inhibitors (etracen),designed for men. This process also called metabolic economy was presented in scientific publications in 2003 (R. Vespalec and others), in 2005 (H. Liedreman) in 2007-09 appeared in the work of a group of researchers from Dr. H. Rozanski indicating the effectiveness of the method in muscle building (increase of 7% final). The effectiveness of the method of saving metabolic (etracen) in the sport is being determined.

Etracen stimulates the growth of muscle mass by inhibiting decarboxylation of amino acids and stimulate protein digestion and amino acid metabolic savings and directing them to the synthesis of proteins. It works similarly to the analogous compounds developed and used for several years in culture to stimulate growth of the animals.

Etracen causes inhibition of transaminase (aminotransferase): alanine aminotransferase and asparate aminotransferase. Reduces the concentration of microsomal enzymes, including cytochrome P-450. Transaminase cause the transfer of amino group between different amino acids (amino acid cores), which trails the pace and type of metabolism (catabolism or synthesis) of individual amino acids undergo radical change. The consequence is an increase in blood levels of alkaline phosphatase and free amino acids. This is a positive effect on metabolism, the mechanism depends on the leverage effect of alkaloids to weight gain. This is the first available supplement which includes butein chalcones.

NUTRITION FACTS

Content in one capsule:

Etracen 2,5 mg

Organic acids 700 mg

Isoquinoline alkaloids: 13-Methyl- [1,3] benzodioxolo [5,6-c] -1,3- dioxol [4,5-] phenanthridinium,2,2- dimethoxy-12- methyl [1,3] benzodioxole [ 6-c] phenanthridin-12-ium 7-Methyl-6,8,9,16-tetrahydrobis [1,3] benzodioxolo [4,5- c: 5 ', 6'-g] azecin-15 (7H) One [1,3] Benzodioxolo [5,6-c] -1,3-dioxolo [4,5- i] phenanthridin-6-ol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely in for an answer

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see what others have to say about this. ha

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. I think their logic is flawed, but it would likely cause your body to start utilizing more carbohydrate and less fat - thus the metabolic improvements. Could have a use, but I wouldn't expect it to directly build muscle. I would also wonder how it effects the liver of course - i.e. could it artificially lower liver enzymes so that a failing liver may show as OK on a CBC.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
CBC shows nothing related to the liver with the exception of platelet levels ( due to decreased thrombopoietin production by the liver )

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CBC shows nothing related to the liver with the exception of platelet levels ( due to decreased thrombopoietin production by the liver )
Yes, but the concern would be that Drs use ALT/AST levels as an indicator for liver damage. If you are inhibiting those enzymes, and have liver damage, it may delay diagnosis...in theory.