What are you currently hoarding?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
snow cone and apple are the next i want to try when i use up my pink lemonade, rocket pop, and pineapple.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its amazing.

I haven't cracked my snowcones yet, but wanted to get at least 2 before they were all out of stock
Does that mean production is halted pending appellate decision?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that mean production is halted pending appellate decision?
no I meant due to them selling out quicker than we can make them.

Production has increased to meet the increased demand.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no I meant due to them selling out quicker than we can make them.

Production has increased to meet the increased demand.
Good to hear.

Also, be sure to share your thoughts once you crack open Snow Cone, Vaughn. I'd love to hear your thoughts. I pretty much anticipate it will be amazing, but am curious in the taste differences people pick up on between that and Rocket Pop (my current favorite flavor of Meso and also the reason I keep grabbing Chain'd Reaction).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seven bottles of Sustain Alpha. Probably should get more when I have the funds.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a penitent for those little baby carrots and buy them by the giant bag on sale BOGO... otherwise I only hoard the sometimes BOGO Talenti Gelato / or Haagen Dazs Ice Cream.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I've started a collection (not quite a hoarding yet!) of evoMuse stuff; 3x DCP, 2x Brite, 2x Ammo, 6x gut health, 2x Alphaburn, 2x BMP, Epitome...have more in line for shipment too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the staple, Orange Triad, OxiOmega and Gut Health. I usually buy them once a year and stock up then re up around Black Friday.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly old stuff, a lot of pre's. I've got a ton of Neogenix pre's from back in the day, also aminos, and random stim products. I'll probably never get around to using half of it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've got alot of old stuff, Craze, Stim X, Slim Xtreme, Hemorage, Napalm, Mdrol, Pplex, Hdrol, dzine, hyperdrol, Aspire36, alright venom, jungle warfare I have so many old supplements it's insane. I should take a photos ?

I wish I had bought craze on all the sell outs, so stupid of me. Those tubs were going for a killing, I have an original first batch, and 2 newer ones lol.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got alot of old stuff, Craze, Stim X, Slim Xtreme, Hemorage, Napalm, Mdrol, Pplex, Hdrol, dzine, hyperdrol, Aspire36, alright venom, jungle warfare I have so many old supplements it's insane. I should take a photos ��

I wish I had bought craze on all the sell outs, so stupid of me. Those tubs were going for a killing, I have an original first batch, and 2 newer ones lol.
The newer ones are DEFINITELY NOT like the original batch and I have a newer one in the freezer
and I should have taken one of the many offers I got on it Lol.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any pics, but I am definitely stocking up on Meso and SuperPump 250. My two favorites.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gotta try some snowcone! That flavor sounds awesome!