Best supp for that last layer of skin/fat?!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I've been around 11-13% BF consistently for 2-3 years and I can never get the bottom 2-4 abs to really pop. Want to stay away from anything that I will have to run any type of RC PCT. Yes I know diet/calorie deficiency is key, but I have that down pat - I just have a thick layer of skin on my lower abdominal. I've been reading up on topicals... is formestane still around? What do you guys run or recommend? Thanks bros.

walkere6884

Awards
I had stalled for years with a similar problem to yours. I now do intermittent fasting and have a 8 hour eating window. It really fits my schedule and was enough of a change for me to breakthrough that plateau.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Supernova may be beneficial for this, dsade can fill you in more.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of that- will have to check into that. Have you ran it Brick?
Haven't used Supernova yet but check out the feedback here.
You could stack it with Assas1nate and yohimbine (either OL or Evomuse, both have strong standalone).

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Guess you tried already Yohimbine and fasted cardio?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Supernova may remove 1-2mm (horizontal caliper next to the navel) more, but if you have more than that, it's really just a deficit and various tricks like Calorie Cycling, IM, ADF, Re-feeds, Diet Breaks, etc... You tried Ephedrine yet?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like running shift and/or norcodrene to kill that last layer of fat. It's a great combo.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, Keto, carb cycling, IM, all a few things to try that have worked/work for me! I am on a steady CKD diet now and don't intend on changing it any time soon :)

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse Alphaburn may help. It contains yohimbine, which is suppose to help in those areas I believe. I can vouch for Supernova and Brite also :)

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I ran Epedrine 2 years ago with fasted cardio - didn't help with the bottom layer :(

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I could go through Epredrine again- the waking up in the middle of the night, and kind of anxious feeling just turned me off. (I get anxious really easy, I take Xanax and a beta-blocker) I am going to look into Supernova, that is probably what I have, somewhere around 2-3 mm. Thanks Old guy

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lean- looking into this combo as well, haven't heard of it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Been searching for the new capsules of Brite- have they been released yet? All I can find on NV is the liquid?

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Been searching for the new capsules of Brite- have they been released yet? All I can find on NV is the liquid?
Keep an eye on EvoMuses fb page, Matt gives updates of products on there regularly. Not sure when Brite caps will release though - I'm after them too!!

compan

compan

Awards
Some Y and fasted cardio
Increased HIIT
EC stack + Forskolin 95%

Those are three things I tend to rotate with when trying to push through a plateau.