Cardarine....is there any where to get legit cardarine ?

Bgoros93

Awards
Yeah man. Predator nutrition has two good strains of it.

Arctic.Slayer

Arctic.Slayer

Awards
I've been looking for some too. Please share:)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo...we’re just going to gloss over the fact it’s a proven carcinogen?...

SARMS

Awards
Complicated man. Yesss the rats rapidly developed cancer with high dosages running for an extended amount of time, and when you factor in the metabolic rates, the dosage is not especially high in people. But the role of PPAR agonism in rats is different from that in humans. It may not be cancerous. Either way, I won't touch it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait a minute are you telling me rats and humans are different?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait a minute are you telling me rats and humans are different?
Yes, but before anyone brings up the cell studies (in vitro), isolated cells and a human organism are also vastly different. We simply don't know with any level of certainty either way (neither rodent studies nor in vitro studies can tell us with certainty, especially when they have conflicting results), but people typically decide to "err on the side of caution" on this sort of thing. We all have to decide risk vs reward for ourselves though.

SARMS

Awards
Yes, but before anyone brings up the cell studies (in vitro), isolated cells and a human organism are also vastly different. We simply don't know with any level of certainty either way (neither rodent studies nor in vitro studies can tell us with certainty, especially when they have conflicting results), but people typically decide to "err on the side of caution" on this sort of thing. We all have to decide risk vs reward for ourselves though.
Yes the HED seems like a problem, but until how PPARs act in humans is fully understood we won't know. Maybe cardarine elevates the potential of cancer by 1000%, which manifests itself 20 years from now... As a warning to people

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes the HED seems like a problem, but until how PPARs act in humans is fully understood we won't know. Maybe cardarine elevates the potential of cancer by 1000%, which manifests itself 20 years from now... As a warning to people
Once HED is factored in, some of the studies were actually pretty moderately dosed, and definitely nowhere near a factor of safety of 10 that's recommended to start human trials based on FDA guidelines. I'd stay away from it personally.

SARMS

Awards
Once HED is factored in, some of the studies were actually pretty moderately dosed, and definitely nowhere near a factor of safety of 10 that's recommended to start human trials based on FDA guidelines. I'd stay away from it personally.
Yes me too. Especially since there alternatives. But the idea is very cool, superhuman endurance... I wonder what Cardarine's future will be

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes me too. Especially since there alternatives. But the idea is very cool, superhuman endurance... I wonder what Cardarine's future will be
GSK and Ligand have abandoned development on it, and are currently working on a replacement that they hope will have similar effects (benefits) with a more favorable (less risky/questionable) safety profile. That's what I've read anyway.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GW-072? Its out. Not sure what it is yet though.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was trying to be funny.
No but seriously, you made me pause on GW use. Scared me.