Cardarine make anyone sleepy?

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I started cardarine and sublingual SR9009 on May 5th. I have noticed some pretty significant sleepiness. Which never happens. I am not a nap person and I took a 45 minute nap in the middle of the day today. Common side of cardarine? Could it be that I’m just exerting more energy from being able to do prolonged cardio? Sooo sleepy 😴

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I started cardarine and sublingual SR9009 on May 5th. I have noticed some pretty significant sleepiness. Which never happens. I am not a nap person and I took a 45 minute nap in the middle of the day today. Common side of cardarine? Could it be that I’m just exerting more energy from being able to do prolonged cardio? Sooo sleepy 😴

Go back to Sr instead,

This has effects on the circadian cycle, it can recompose your habit of rest. You may have noticed other events during the day due to your dynamism or lethargy;,

It's not a side effect of carderine.

Your also flushing money down the toilet with the sr9009, it's damn near useless in oral form

Well, I'm starting to understand that He's not your friend :D Can we hope for a reconciliation with a TD version?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go back to Sr instead,

This has effects on the circadian cycle, it can recompose your habit of rest. You may have noticed other events during the day due to your dynamism or lethargy;,

Well, I'm starting to understand that He's not your friend :D Can we hope for a reconciliation with a TD version?
Td works "ok" but still not great, I wouldn't spend any money on sr9009 unless it was injectable. If I got td for free I would use it but at 3-4x the dose.

If I had unlimited oral sr9009 I'd still not use it, I wouldn't even give it away, I'd just throw it in the trash

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Go back to Sr instead,

And it's not about a product "being your friend" or whatever, it's about not wasting time on stuff that we know doesn't work. If I had a bottle of pills that were filled with nothing would you use them? Probably not because they won't do anything. I can sit around and say the sky's purple 10,000 times. It dosnt make it true that the sky's purple.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
And it's not about a product "being your friend" or whatever, it's about not wasting time on stuff that we know doesn't work. If I had a bottle of pills that were filled with nothing would you use them? Probably not because they won't do anything. I can sit around and say the sky's purple 10,000 times. It dosnt make it true that the sky's purple.
Ditching the sublingual sr9009 and adding semaglutide when it arrives. I had already purchased the SR when you told me about the bioavailability so I thought might as well use it. I’ll order SR injection when I can recover financially from all the sh** I’ve ordered this week lol staying on the cardarine because I’m loving being able to do cardio without getting winded.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ditching the sublingual sr9009 and adding semaglutide when it arrives. I had already purchased the SR when you told me about the bioavailability so I thought might as well use it. I’ll order SR injection when I can recover financially from all the sh** I’ve ordered this week lol staying on the cardarine because I’m loving being able to do cardio without getting winded.
All good, I wasn't specifically directing that at you, I didn't really realize who you were until you just mentioned the other thread.

I just see a lot on the forums and I get a lot of private messages about stuff and there seems to be a never ending trend of people asking for "advice" but a lot of the time They're not actually looking for advice, they're just looking for someone to agree with them. And I feel like it's groundhog day over and over again.

Also I have a hard time understanding Oliver sometimes, not so much a language barrier but the word selection to describe things where he's from doesn't always translate good to English.

I also often sound like a asshole when I'm explaining things lol, not intentionally tho. I don't ever mean to offend anyone unless there blatantly trolling

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Be careful with segmaglutide, I see a lot of ppl getting sick when they take it. I think mainstream media made it too popular and people forget it's not a magical fat loss drug and it's a diabetes medication and there's risks involved with taking it. And mind you I'm selling the stuff and I still don't recommend that people start blindly start taking it. Do the research, weight the risk to reward and start at a very low dose if yiu decide to use it.

I like making sales but I also like ppl to buy things they need and understand how to use. I'm not happy making money if it's at someone's unknowing expense

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
All good, I wasn't specifically directing that at you, I didn't really realize who you were until you just mentioned the other thread.

I just see a lot on the forums and I get a lot of private messages about stuff and there seems to be a never ending trend of people asking for "advice" but a lot of the time They're not actually looking for advice, they're just looking for someone to agree with them. And I feel like it's groundhog day over and over again.

Also I have a hard time understanding Oliver sometimes, not so much a language barrier but the word selection to describe things where he's from doesn't always translate good to English.

I also often sound like a asshole when I'm explaining things lol, not intentionally tho. I don't ever mean to offend anyone unless there blatantly trolling
I don’t ever take offense to it, unless the offense is blatantly intentional, so you are good :) I’m somewhat new to all of this so I appreciate the honesty and advice because I’m still learning! And by the looks of your pfp you know what you’re talking about!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t ever take offense to it, unless the offense is blatantly intentional, so you are good :) I’m somewhat new to all of this so I appreciate the honesty and advice because I’m still learning! And by the looks of your pfp you know what you’re talking about!
Ya I was beating the **** out of myself to get in shape at that time lol. Almost back to there now, hopefully by July I can be my best to date. Fingers crossed 🤞

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Be careful with segmaglutide, I see a lot of ppl getting sick when they take it. I think mainstream media made it too popular and people forget it's not a magical fat loss drug and it's a diabetes medication and there's risks involved with taking it. And mind you I'm selling the stuff and I still don't recommend that people start blindly start taking it. Do the research, weight the risk to reward and start at a very low dose if yiu decide to use it.

I like making sales but I also like ppl to buy things they need and understand how to use. I'm not happy making money if it's at someone's unknowing expense
I agree! I’m starting off with the lowest dose. I have a coworker on it for diabetes management and she swears by it. I’ve read a lot of good things but have seen some of the sides too. I super need it for appetite control, especially while I’m building healthy habits and lifestyle changes, it will help me a lot. I don’t expect it to be the cure all but I’m excited to see where it takes me. And I bought the glp off your site, last one lol hopefully restocked frequently

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
I agree! I’m starting off with the lowest dose. I have a coworker on it for diabetes management and she swears by it. I’ve read a lot of good things but have seen some of the sides too. I super need it for appetite control, especially while I’m building healthy habits and lifestyle changes, it will help me a lot. I don’t expect it to be the cure all but I’m excited to see where it takes me. And I bought the glp off your site, last one lol hopefully restocked frequently
And hoping it ships soon cuz it’s been a couple days now 😂

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Typically it takes about 5-7 days from when you place your order until it arrives, you could contact customer service if they didn't send tracking

Haven’t received tacking yet, money hasn’t even left my account but I received an order receipt. I’m just being impatient 😂 I’m sure it will ship soon

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven’t received tacking yet, money hasn’t even left my account but I received an order receipt. I’m just being impatient 😂 I’m sure it will ship soon
Ok you probably placed the order 2-3 days ago and that would mean the check will clear today or tomorrow and then ship

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes @Smont I agree with you. It's not so much the language barrier but the way of speaking. I sometimes use a lot of way of saying. However, I can understand you better.
I believe I should be less expressive in language but more clear and rational. Avoid using expressions that are too "local"

When I said your friend I meant the LHD, a way of saying that you don't like it too much. By the way, I have no idea what groundhog day means hahaha... Like what me too sometimes I don't understand everything,

This can also come from the regions and the linguistic codes that each one uses. Sometimes from one state to another the jargon makes a big difference.

Moreover the translator does not help me by choosing for me the words that I want to express. I spend my time correcting his words, that if I let them you'd be pulling your hair out to understand (unless you're bald)
(Pull your hair out (FR) = become crazy after an understand comprehension )

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes @Smont I agree with you. It's not so much the language barrier but the way of speaking. I sometimes use a lot of way of saying. However, I can understand you better.
I believe I should be less expressive in language but more clear and rational. Avoid using expressions that are too "local"

When I said your friend I meant the LHD, a way of saying that you don't like it too much. By the way, I have no idea what groundhog day means hahaha... Like what me too sometimes I don't understand everything,

This can also come from the regions and the linguistic codes that each one uses. Sometimes from one state to another the jargon makes a big difference.

Moreover the translator does not help me by choosing for me the words that I want to express. I spend my time correcting his words, that if I let them you'd be pulling your hair out to understand (unless you're bald)
(Pull your hair out (FR) = become crazy after an understand comprehension )
Groundhogs day is a movie. Every day is the exact same thing over and over again.

So when I say people message me asking questions or for advice but they are really just looking for someone to agree with them. You see this often, someone will start a thread and ask a question, but if they don't get the question there looking for they will start another thread and ask the same question.

So I say it's like groundhogs day, it's just the same thing over and over again.

Not talking about you, I'm talking about the ppl who just keep asking the same questions over and over waiting for a different answer but the answer never changes.

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Groundhogs day is a movie. Every day is the exact same thing over and over again.

So when I say people message me asking questions or for advice but they are really just looking for someone to agree with them. You see this often, someone will start a thread and ask a question, but if they don't get the question there looking for they will start another thread and ask the same question.

So I say it's like groundhogs day, it's just the same thing over and over again.

Not talking about you, I'm talking about the ppl who just keep asking the same questions over and over waiting for a different answer but the answer never changes.

Ah ok I see very well, no worries everything is ok

I confirm what you say, I have already seen guys get angry because they are told that they are wrong and that they have to rethink their way of seeing things.

Some do not really want advice but feedback that reassures them in their ideas.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ah ok I see very well, no worries everything is ok

I confirm what you say, I have already seen guys get angry because they are told that they are wrong and that they have to rethink their way of seeing things.

Some do not really want advice but feedback that reassures them in their ideas.
Yes that's it, there looking for someone to agree with them and reassure there idea is correct. And even if 50 ppl tell them it's a bad idea and they start a new thread and 1 person finally agrees they don't care about the 50ppl who said its a bad idea.

And again, this isint aimed at anyone in this thread, I was just making a point about something and used that as a example

rxrefill

Awards
Carderine doesn't but the Sr possibly does cause sleep stuff. I've been pinning sr9009 oil and had a really good night of sleep last night. It's barely day 3 so I'll see. Feel good though at the end of my work day, felt alert.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

are you talking about the gastrointestinal sides? i wasnt sure how common they were or if the main issue was blood sugar dropping too low

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
are you talking about the gastrointestinal sides? i wasnt sure how common they were or if the main issue was blood sugar dropping too low
I haven’t any sides with sem other than some very mild nausea that subsided after a few hours of dosing

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I haven’t any sides with sem other than some very mild nausea that subsided after a few hours of dosing
did you start at a low dose? is .5mg too high to start? the pamphlets recommend half of that, not sure if theyre just being extremely precautious

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
did you start at a low dose? is .5mg too high to start? the pamphlets recommend half of that, not sure if theyre just being extremely precautious
I started at the lowest dose and worked my way up, but I’ve stayed at .5mg because the dose is still working well for me. I’d recommend to start at the lowest since everyone tolerates it differently

lamarclark09

Awards
People who took SR9009 could run better than those who didn’t. You can see the difference in your body after a few weeks. But the long-term effects of this are currently unhealthy. This medication includes side effects like liver damage, and heart damage.