MK-677

Shane D

Awards
I've been recommend to use MK-677 for my old knee, back and shoulder injuries that still swell and hurt from lifting. What do you guys that have used it have to say?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it now and I have a badly torn rotator cuff and a few minor injuries. I've only been on it for about a week but I can say that my shoulder doesn't hurt as easily or as much as it was before. Still hurts but like a dull ache instead of piercing pain.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If youve exhausted all other options, and can get it reasonably priced, might be worth a try. May have to run it for much longer than the typical 8-weeker, though, to see appreciable benefits.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about BPC 157?

Shane D

Awards
I'm new to a lot of these products. Never heard of it

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I personally never got anything from MK-677. Could be the companies that I used or just doesn't effect me. You can give it a shot if inexpensive. For some of those issue Cissus may aid that. I heard good things about BPC as well.

Shane D

Awards
Thanks. I guess mk-667 is out. The only place that sold it reasonable won't contact me back. So I'll try something else.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WAF

WAF

Awards
The healing aspect you cant compare mk and bpc. bpc is far superior in rehab, bpc primary function is recovery mk has a mild rehab benefit compared but has other ancillary benefits. I've recovered from acl and mcl complete tears, Pec tear and wrist ligaments. Sure beats surgery any day of the week.

Shane D

Awards
The healing aspect you cant compare mk and bpc. bpc is far superior in rehab, bpc primary function is recovery mk has a mild rehab benefit compared but has other ancillary benefits. I've recovered from acl and mcl complete tears, Pec tear and wrist ligaments. Sure beats surgery any day of the week.
So you would recommend BPC?

CallItKarma

CallItKarma

Awards
I've had amazing results using MK and Achilles for a wrist injury

WAF

WAF

Awards
So you would recommend BPC?
BPC is injectable not sure how you feel on that, but personally i like bpc way better for healing. you could always try both but id say try one at a time to asses the product. There's some other benefits to mk if you look into it. I've been running mk straight since jan without any issues. some complain about bloat and also lethargy on mk keep in mind. Keeping hydrated in either case will be necessary and found it a big factor on recovering.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been recommend to use MK-677 for my old knee, back and shoulder injuries that still swell and hurt from lifting. What do you guys that have used it have to say?
Really MK would only help if these were/are joint issues.