GENERAL QUESTION ON REVIEW AND LOG REQUIREMENTS

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi
I'm not even sure where I should post this.
Its a general question about when people post logs and reviews on supplements.
Shouldn't the requirement be that the posts should pertain to the product they are reviewing, and that product alone?
How else can you know what side effects threre may be as well as if that product is, or isn't working?
I'm constantly reading reviews about products, only to find out that it was stacked with everything but the kitchen sink.
I don't know about anyone else but once I read that whatever it is was stacked with other products, I automatically throw that review out, regardless if its go or bad.

I think it would be much more helpful. What does everyone else think?

John

Val.Leseberg

Val.Leseberg

Awards
Hi
Shouldn't the requirement be that the posts should pertain to the product they are reviewing, and that product alone?
How else can you know what side effects threre may be as well as if that product is, or isn't working?
I'm constantly reading reviews about products, only to find out that it was stacked with everything but the kitchen sink.
I don't know about anyone else but once I read that whatever it is was stacked with other products, I automatically throw that review out, regardless if its go or bad.

John
I agree with you, the trouble is that everyone is on some medication or has a lifestyle that can throw a curve into the intended path of a supplement. Another fault is that people will try and quit something within a couple weeks before it has the chance to work. I just take most reviews with a grain of salt.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Most of us that do sponsored logs have a lot of experience with the daily supplements we use. ie; creatine, bcaa's, protein etc... Same goes for the PH logs. So we know what supp is doing what.

You also have to keep in mind that not everyone will respond the same way to said supplements.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

John
Welcome to AM. Ignore 95% of the logs and reviews. Do your best research and see if it is worth using. Only YOU can figure out what is effective for you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above supplements effect people in different ways so the best review you can get is just trying the supp out for yourself. But I agree on seeing reviews where people will stack a bunch of stuff and then they can't really say how that particular supp effected them. I like stand a lone reviews or logs the best.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Personally I look for logs using the product only, except for the basics. That is why the first month of my Epidrone log, I'm not stacking it with anything. Wanted to give people a legit feel for the effect of that one product. Otherwise, you're right... How does anyone know what is causing your results?

That said, I just added Androcrine and Sup3r-4 is coming in next week after month 1 is complete. In that case, I think it's also nice to explore how specific stacks complement each other.

I also really focus on logs with products I'm interested in, rather than reviews or ads. Companies can claim whatever. But I want to hear from real experience how the product works on a real run.