How's this fat burning stack I put together?

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Going with Olympus labs ignit3, pes shift, and evomuse slintensity. Anything else I could add? My diets pretty on point, not going to cut the calories too much, just a slight deficit. How many pounds do you all think I would lose?

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Yep.. Already read that thread. One of the reasons I'm going with it, and cause I've had great experiences with Olympus labs. Solid company. Stats? I'm 5'9 184, and I'd guess around 16 to 17% body fat

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Seems like an interesting mix I have not used any of those was a fan of the Alpha-T2 PES had out not yet used SHIFT and Ignit3 looks good little overlap between the 2 tho.

Would prob be fine with just the Ignit3 & Slintensity, I myself would just save the SHIFT and use it with their Norcodrene which I loved or their Alphamine that appletini & pina colada are redic good tasting lol

Evomuse slintensity's writeup makes me think I am missing out not having had it yet

hiimnotcool

hiimnotcool

Awards
  • Established
I hate reading these threads lol. Wish I could take a legit fat burner without getting extreme anxiety. Took one scoop of alphamine yesterday because I had a sample pack and was sweating my ass off and started getting racing thoughts and heart pounding.

I've used PES shift without any issues and can take 200mgs caffeine with no problems so it's strange. Would love to use ignit3 though since OL is my fave supplement company.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Would love to use ignit3 though since OL is my fave supplement company.
Dunno how often you buying supps but there is a couple stores that will hook you up free samples of IGNIT3, PM me if you want.