How long until an otc test boosters benefits completely dissipate after use?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
You know how it is with otc test boosters, there's debate as to how much, if any, that they do to raise your actual test levels. But the reason that I'm asking is because I'm at the point where I'm old enough and fairly certain that due to age and previous cycle history that I'll likely test low enough to qualify for TRT. However I just finished a bottle of IML Ultra Male about a week ago containing Prolensis (Bulbine Nataalensis).

Obviously I don't want to go in for a consultation and bloodwork while my test levels could still be affected by the Ultra Male and I'm wondering how long the potential test boosting benefits could take to dissipate and return back to what ever my true test levels are? I'm thinking of waiting at least 6-8 weeks but I'm curious as to what others may think.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think any of what you were taking would have that much of an impact on your bloods.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think any of what you were taking would have that much of an impact on your bloods.
This. These test boosters usually don't do much, even when you have low t.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The gains from test boosters, as well as anything really will shrink when you lower your workout volume/intensity. The muscle has less strain and stress it is being put through and as such does not need to keep it's strength and size to accommodate that stress. This is the reason that you have to lift heavier as time goes on, you have to introduce new stressors and stimuli to keep muscle fibers growing.

Supplements do work, but they won't produce crazy unbelievable gains. A product like AlphaMax Xt contains ingredients that will allow your body to faster adapt and react to these stressors via ingredients such as F95, Long Jack, DHAA, ferulic acid, and more ingredients that are featured on it's open label. I believe that natural supplements do help and I am certain you will be able to keep whatever you gain as long you keep up with the workouts (as I and many others have kept all the gains)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You know how it is with otc test boosters, there's debate as to how much, if any, that they do to raise your actual test levels. But the reason that I'm asking is because I'm at the point where I'm old enough and fairly certain that due to age and previous cycle history that I'll likely test low enough to qualify for TRT. However I just finished a bottle of IML Ultra Male about a week ago containing Prolensis (Bulbine Nataalensis).

Obviously I don't want to go in for a consultation and bloodwork while my test levels could still be affected by the Ultra Male and I'm wondering how long the potential test boosting benefits could take to dissipate and return back to what ever my true test levels are? I'm thinking of waiting at least 6-8 weeks but I'm curious as to what others may think.
Your levels likely didn't move too much, but if you want to be extra cautious I'd wait a couple weeks.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think you would be safe to wait at least 4 weeks. These products don't work as well as hormonal options but they still do work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gains from test boosters, as well as anything really will shrink when you lower your workout volume/intensity. The muscle has less strain and stress it is being put through and as such does not need to keep it's strength and size to accommodate that stress. This is the reason that you have to lift heavier as time goes on, you have to introduce new stressors and stimuli to keep muscle fibers growing.

Supplements do work, but they won't produce crazy unbelievable gains. A product like AlphaMax Xt contains ingredients that will allow your body to faster adapt and react to these stressors via ingredients such as F95, Long Jack, DHAA, ferulic acid, and more ingredients that are featured on it's open label. I believe that natural supplements do help and I am certain you will be able to keep whatever you gain as long you keep up with the workouts (as I and many others have kept all the gains)
What the hell are you talking about?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
did u like ultra male?
I thought that it was "ok" I guess. Between the IML Ultra Male and the IML Anabolic Matrix that I've been taking I liked the Anabolic Matrix more. Outside of a bit of a boost in libido I didn't see any significant impact from any of the test boosters that I've taken.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for all of the feedback. I'll likely wait at least a month just to be on the safe side before calling for an appointment.