How long until you feel proviron?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
3 weeks into my first test only cycle, today my proviron will be here and I'll start taking 50mg per day. How quickly will I start feeling this stuff? Heard it's supposed to be pretty great. Especially looking forward to the libido boost.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s mild you may not “feel” it. You may notice a little drying out and minor aesthetic changes over time though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 weeks into my first test only cycle, today my proviron will be here and I'll start taking 50mg per day. How quickly will I start feeling this stuff? Heard it's supposed to be pretty great. Especially looking forward to the libido boost.
If you think you're already pushing your Estro too low, you'll definitely want to lower your AI dosage.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't want to sound rude, but come on guys, you should research the shyt out of these compounds before you take it. And I mean to read for a year about them, in and out, and not take them, get bad sides and in panic ask what and how now... It's simple, if you don't get high estro side, you don't take AI. Listen to your body, adjust the dosage and be smart. Don't take more stuff than you actually need.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't want to sound rude, but come on guys, you should research the shyt out of these compounds before you take it. And I mean to read for a year about them, in and out, and not take them, get bad sides and in panic ask what and how now... It's simple, if you don't get high estro side, you don't take AI. Listen to your body, adjust the dosage and be smart. Don't take more stuff than you actually need.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ahhh.... A voice of reason.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah so I've been on it for several days now, 75mg a day, haven't really noticed a whole lot.

What are you expecting to notice? (Honest question)

IF you have low Estro (I don't know if you do or don't) and you add this in without changing anything else, there's a good chance your E will be even lower

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I'm hoping for a boost in libido. I was a bit low on E two weeks ago, labs had estradiol at 18, but I was taking aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days or so. I've dropped the aromasin to about 6 mg every week now. Had labs drawn this morning so we'll see. I've heard conflicting info about taking AI on cycle, I'm leaning towards taking less and less, maybe none at all.. I don't seem to have issues with gyno, and AI seemed to elevate my stress levels and mess up sleep.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm hoping for a boost in libido. I was a bit low on E two weeks ago, labs had estradiol at 18, but I was taking aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days or so. I've dropped the aromasin to about 6 mg every week now. Had labs drawn this morning so we'll see. I've heard conflicting info about taking AI on cycle, I'm leaning towards taking less and less, maybe none at all.. I don't seem to have issues with gyno, and AI seemed to elevate my stress levels and mess up sleep.

Everybody is different man. Not everyone needs an AI on 500mg of Test. ... Especially when running Proviron.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Everybody is different man. Not everyone needs an AI on 500mg of Test. ... Especially when running Proviron.

Not everyone experiences a libido increase on Proviron (remember, that's just a possible side effect). But getting your Estrogen into a better range for the Test you're on, combined with Proviron is a good start.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, the biggest boost in libido (although, I don't have issues there) I've gotten in a LONGG time has been from Apex Alchemy Stanogen.
It's been pretty awesome!

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Honestly, the biggest boost in libido (although, I don't have issues there) I've gotten in a LONGG time has been from Apex Alchemy Stanogen.
It's been pretty awesome!
I've neve heard of that, what is it?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've neve heard of that, what is it?
It is Transdermal Epiandro. And it is pretty awesome.
And right now it is BOGO Free. So you can get 2 bottles for less than $35.

Seriously, if you want to try to up your libido... This is what to try.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established

Order has been processed, lmao

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Nice! You won't be disappointed.
Keep in mind.... It could possibly lower your E even more.
I think my e shouldnt be an issue if I'm taking test injections every week 600 mg with minimal or no AI. interested to see the results of today's bloodwork. Tempted to bump up to 700mg Test

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think my e shouldnt be an issue if I'm taking test injections every week 600 mg with minimal or no AI. interested to see the results of today's bloodwork. Tempted to bump up to 700mg Test
That's up to you, man.
I'm personally not a huge fan of high Test, but people are different.

But you're right .... Low E is easy to solve, and isn't a concern for me.

concreter

Awards
Proviron you should almost feel Immediately.
Free's Up test from being Bound!
At just 25mgs I felt More strength and a better Libido.
I only take this as My anti e up to 500 - 750mgs of test!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hm, that's just pure DHT. Why not rather add an oral DHT like var for instance? Or maybe primo? You should get a libido boost from those imo. Are you the one that was asking about libido in a nother thread?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hm, that's just pure DHT. Why not rather add an oral DHT like var for instance? Or maybe primo? You should get a libido boost from those imo. Are you the one that was asking about libido in a nother thread?
Nah man.
Like I said .. IMO that is exactly what he needs for libido.
As far as I remember, I've never gotten a stronger libido boost from anything. Var certainly never gave me a boost libido-wise.

My response to him wasn't speculative, but based upon both facts, and first-hand use.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
How much proviron should I be taking with 600 mg / week of test? I'm taking 25mg 3x a day now

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah man.
Like I said .. IMO that is exactly what he needs for libido.
As far as I remember, I've never gotten a stronger libido boost from anything. Var certainly never gave me a boost libido-wise.

My response to him wasn't speculative, but based upon both facts, and first-hand use.
You didn't? I did. So that's why Iwas suggesting it. YMMV

It's really strange though, that he has no increase in libido at 600 mg's ... even if his shbg would be realy high, 60 - 80, he should still have more than enough free T to convert to dht.

Migh just be a prolactin/progesterone and/or estrogen issue. I know somebody was asking about a similar issue questions; not having extra libido on a 500ish dose. Imo if you don't have libido on such a dose you need an Ai and maybe caber.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didn't? I did. So that's why Iwas suggesting it. YMMV

It's really strange though, that he has no increase in libido at 600 mg's ... even if his shbg would be realy high, 60 - 80, he should still have more than enough free T to convert to dht.

Migh just be a prolactin/progesterone and/or estrogen issue. I know somebody was asking about a similar issue questions; not having extra libido on a 500ish dose. Imo if you don't have libido on such a dose you need an Ai and maybe caber.
You got a libido increase on Var?
Interesting how it affects people differently.

He got bloods back, but I doubt they included anything but Estro and Test.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got a libido increase on Var?
Var, Tbol, Dbol, ... not on SD I think. But 500 mg's test is normal libido x 3. But only for a while, then it backs down.

In any case, if you don't have a libido boost on 600 mg's of Test, something is wrong. Period. And that which is wrong, needs to be addressed. It might also be psychological ...

What were his bloods?