Awards
What Is the best supplements for leaning up or cutting

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be tons of threads to search through on this topic. Glad you are working to get that post count up though.

OxyMax XT is a great option. It provides a nice clean stim, thermo, appetite suppression, and mood elevation. There's a sample opportunity in the company promo section on this board. Might as well apply.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say a good cutting stack would be pes norcodrene and shift together. That is very popular. Also, I think anafuse is in general a good supp you could add in to preserve muscle while on your cut/leaning stack.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Should be tons of threads to search through on this topic. Glad you are working to get that post count up though.

OxyMax XT is a great option. It provides a nice clean stim, thermo, appetite suppression, and mood elevation. There's a sample opportunity in the company promo section on this board. Might as well apply.
This ^

OxyMax XT would be a great choice. Its a very complete thermogenic that will help attack fat loss from multiple angles. Definitely put an app in man:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/278639-who-wants-try.html

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My go to is an alphamine/shift/erase stack, works pretty well for me!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this was the same thread as yesterday...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
My go to is an alphamine/shift/erase stack, works pretty well for me!
Solid stack there, smooth stim, appetite suppression, hitting stubborn fat, optimizing hormones naturally.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Came in here to suggest trying out Norcodrene,

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457652517.912414.jpg

http://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=2003515

5% off there with "anabolic05"

This product is my go-to suggestion simply because it works.
It nails what is in my opinion the most effective aspect of a fat-loss product; appetite suppression.

Dieting is easier if you're not hungry, go figure right?

This stuff murders my (and many other AM member's) appetite.
It also has a smooth stim to kick up your energy level a notch if you get lethargic cutting.

Of course it is also formulated to liberate and then utilize fatty acids, and accelerate your results.

I am also a fan of Alphamine, and if you can fit Forskolin into the stack I love it while cutting.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Is the best supplements for leaning up or cutting
Hey, man. Permitting that your diet is in check, look into Red Ghost. We've just released it. It's a good step up from our previous Red Acid
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1457882596.832424.jpg

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hey, man. Permitting that your diet is in check, look into Red Ghost. We've just released it. It's a good step up from our previous Red Acid
View attachment 132580
that actually looks pretty good with the gaba and bacopa, forskolin seems good too! Something different to the fat burning supps

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on if you want stim or non stim or a combo. I would determine that then go from there.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
jonatan did you end up purchasing anything? Just wanted to make sure you didn't have any more questions

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
ANSI Betalean

If you liked the ECA Stack You Will Like This
ANSI Betalean

Heavy does of Advantra-z
Since the amines in AdvantraZ® are not as lipophilic as those in ma huang/ephedra, they do not readily cross the blood/brain barrier. In fact, the unique amine composition in Advantra Z® prefers retention in the periphery rather than passage into the brain.Additionally, research shows that Advantra Z® stimulates beta-3 cell receptors with minimal impact on alpha 1,2 and beta 1,2 receptors, which means that Advantra Z® increases the metabolic rate (Thermogenesis) without affecting heart rate or blood pressure unlike ma huang/ephedra.

So basically the ECA stack without the heart issues. We dose 200mgs of caffeine just like eca stack.
White Willow Bark is natural aspirin. Great feedback on results

BetaLeanBottle.jpeg

betalean.png

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Caffeine and yohimbe or eca...

Other combos I like are the original lean extreme or reduce-xt and erase with above mentioned

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
If you liked the ECA Stack You Will Like This
ANSI Betalean

Heavy does of Advantra-z
Since the amines in AdvantraZ are not as lipophilic as those in ma huang/ephedra, they do not readily cross the blood/brain barrier. In fact, the unique amine composition in Advantra Z prefers retention in the periphery rather than passage into the brain.Additionally, research shows that Advantra Z stimulates beta-3 cell receptors with minimal impact on alpha 1,2 and beta 1,2 receptors, which means that Advantra Z increases the metabolic rate (Thermogenesis) without affecting heart rate or blood pressure unlike ma huang/ephedra.

So basically the ECA stack without the heart issues. We dose 200mgs of caffeine just like eca stack.
White Willow Bark is natural aspirin. Great feedback on results

View attachment 132707
View attachment 132708
I've been looking for this can you link me where to buy ? My bp is through the roof from eca so I need to stop but it's addicting lololol someone told me about this I need in

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This. I'd go with Lean Edge for non stim and you can pair it with any of these stimmed options, norcodrene is actually a personal favorite.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. I'd go with Lean Edge for non stim and you can pair it with any of these stimmed options, norcodrene is actually a personal favorite.

Lean Edge, TTA-500, Reduce XT. I am really glad SNS has so many non stim options cause not many companies are doing it.