cutting supplements - that dont effect the heart

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Are there any cutting supplements that don't effect the heart negatively? I'm not concern with some caffeine.

I was looking at this...

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...f63d986dd93266

I went threw the ingredient list. I didn't find any thing that would effect heart besides some green tea - which has caffeine. Did I miss anything?

Maybe a 7 keto transdermal would be good?

I'm not familiar with cutting supplements in general. Just starting to look into what's available.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Most thermogenic products with mild amounts of stimulants won't have any negative impact on the heart. The more intense thermogenics (clen, t3, etc.) can negatively impact heart health, but I wouldn't be concerned with using an over-the-counter product.

Any transdermal would be the best solution for not having any impacts on heart rate or blood pressure. If you are okay with using caffeine and mild stims, I would recommend checking out FitMax. Great mood/focus booster and appetite suppression

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks buddy knew you would chime in. https://performaxlabs.com/shop/supplements/fitmax/ - looks good.

I'm aiming for 8-12 weeks, then finally run that 8 week MASS MAX XT cycle I've been dying to do lol.
You got it! That sounds like a solid plan. I think 8-12 weeks cutting is sufficient to see good progress, and then transition into a lean bulk with MassMax. Keep us posted on how things are going!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there any cutting supplements that don't effect the heart negatively? I'm not concern with some caffeine.

I was looking at this...

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...f63d986dd93266

I went threw the ingredient list. I didn't find any thing that would effect heart besides some green tea - which has caffeine. Did I miss anything?

Maybe a 7 keto transdermal would be good?

I'm not familiar with cutting supplements in general. Just starting to look into what's available.
I generally agree with john.patterson and his answer is not much different - but you never said why you were concerned about it?

If you have an underlying heart condition then it may be a different story...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
INVICTUS

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I cant answer this without getting into my personal life. Im far from perfect. With many activities that should not be mention with the company of younger board members that might get influence.

Even with my activities @ present im healthy according to my doctor i see every year.

Ill be deleting this thread for obvious reasons... but im hoping to get more suggestions

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin for 12 weeks stacked with alphamax. Pre load forskolin for 4 weeks before alphamax. Then continue it with alphamax for the final 8 weeks (100mg - day is usually what most people take).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin for 12 weeks stacked with alphamax. Pre load forskolin for 4 weeks before alphamax. Then continue it with alphamax for the final 8 weeks (100mg - day is usually what most people take).
This would be a good set up. Alpha max xt is an awesome natty supp. You should get good results from it and forskolin.