Cutting Supplements

DK912

Awards
Hey everyone, been doing some reading regarding fat burners/cutting aids. A little bit of an intro of myself, I started lifting a little over a year ago. Had always been overweight but played sports which mitigated some of the looks, then college/drinking enters my life along with little to no physical activity and the weight added up. Got up to about 270 and have lost about 80 lbs or so. I've lost the entirety of my weight through dieting and lifting/light cardio up to this point and I'm wanting to try one of the many fat burner/recomp style products before I enter a bulking stage.

The problem I have run into is it seems as if many of the fan favorites are caffeine/energy/mood oriented, I currently have no issues with these. I'd prefer something caffeine free, don't mind stims but try to keep my caffeine intake as low as possible and prefer my caffeine come from a preworkout product. I've been running forskolin-95 at 50mg PD the past two weeks or so, haven't noticed any major differences but the weight has still been dropping at a consistent rate. A few supplements that have peaked my interest are Inhibit-E and Reduce XT by SNS.

I plan to keep reading through the forum, but the amount of posts can be a little overwhelming so I figured I'd see if anyone could offer a few suggestions for my situation, thanks!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For non stim options, Assass1nate by Olympus Labs is a great choice for non-stims. Has some GDA effects as well as fat loss potential. Allows you to add your own amount of stimulants.

Ashwagandha as KSM-66 is a great solo option

Last edited:

DK912

Awards
For non atom options, Assass1nate by Olympus Labs is a great choice for non-stims. Has some GDA effects as well as fat loss potential. Allows you to add your own amount of stimulants.

Ashwagandha as KSM-66 is a great solo option
I’m getting 600mg of KSM from my multivitamin, not sure if there’d be any improvements from adding more. Haven’t looked into that yet tbh

Assass1nate is definitely one I’ve put on the list, I’ve actually been looking into GDAs as well

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
50-100mg Forskolin 95
Get bulk bottles from PES or Olympus Labs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Got up to about 270 and have lost about 80 lbs or so. I've lost the entirety of my weight through dieting and lifting/light cardio up to this point and I'm wanting to try one of the many fat burner/recomp style products before I enter a bulking stage.
Welcome to the forum, and first off a huge congratulations to your progress so far. There are definitely some great recomp products out there that would align with your current goals. I think Reduce XT would be a great option, and I would also recommend checking out AlphaMax. AlphaMax contains forskolin, ashwagandha, and a natural AI (DHAA). I really enjoy it on a cut or recomp to help with strength and recovery.

The problem I have run into is it seems as if many of the fan favorites are caffeine/energy/mood oriented, I currently have no issues with these. I'd prefer something caffeine free, don't mind stims but try to keep my caffeine intake as low as possible and prefer my caffeine come from a preworkout product.
Most of the products labeled thermogenic are going to contain stimulants. Caffeine can be helpful for increasing energy and mood, but stimulants can also be helpful to increase lipolysis and help to mobilize fat cells in the body. One of the benefits of stimulants is the energy boost, but they do more below the surface.

I would do some reading and research on EC (ephedrine + caffeine). This is a solid thermogenic stack that does far more than give you an energy boost. I would also recommend a product that contains yohimbine hcl, which is another stimulant that most users find very helpful and effective for fat loss. Check out OxyMax or Bloodshr3d Raw

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Welcome to the forum, and first off a huge congratulations to your progress so far. There are definitely some great recomp products out there that would align with your current goals. I think Reduce XT would be a great option, and I would also recommend checking out AlphaMax. AlphaMax contains forskolin, ashwagandha, and a natural AI (DHAA). I really enjoy it on a cut or recomp to help with strength and recovery.

Most of the products labeled thermogenic are going to contain stimulants. Caffeine can be helpful for increasing energy and mood, but stimulants can also be helpful to increase lipolysis and help to mobilize fat cells in the body. One of the benefits of stimulants is the energy boost, but they do more below the surface.

I would do some reading and research on EC (ephedrine + caffeine). This is a solid thermogenic stack that does far more than give you an energy boost. I would also recommend a product that contains yohimbine hcl, which is another stimulant that most users find very helpful and effective for fat loss. Check out OxyMax or Bloodshr3d Raw
I feel like if someone prefers no stims or for their stims to come from a preworkout, EC and yohimbine aren’t the best options

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are handling 50mg of F95 fine (99% of people do from what I’ve seen) I’d bump up the dose. People usually take 100mg of 95% Forskolin. I like to stack 50mg of F95 with a product like alphamax (as mentioned above). Alphamax already has Forskolin in it. This gives you 100mg. It would look something like this:

Weeks 1-4: pre load 100mg of F95
Weeks 5-12: 50mg of F95 + 4 caps (total/day) of Alphamax.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are handling 50mg of F95 fine (99% of people do from what I’ve seen) I’d bump up the dose. People usually take 100mg of 95% Forskolin. I like to stack 50mg of F95 with a product like alphamax (as mentioned above). Alphamax already has Forskolin in it. This gives you 100mg. It would look something like this:

Weeks 1-4: pre load 100mg of F95
Weeks 5-12: 50mg of F95 + 4 caps (total/day) of Alphamax.
I’d just add, IMO, to bump up to 75mg F95 for a couple days first before heading straight to 100mg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-carnage-killer-bombsicle/

Chaos and Pain’s first Lipolysis Transport Potentiating Powder!! Do you and the scale have a love hate relationship? You know, you love to hate when it laughs at you. Are you tired of doing everything right and not getting the results you deserve? Have you tried all of the “hot” high stim thermogenics on the market, but are still having trouble getting off those last 5-10 pounds of fat? If so, now is the time to ATTACK your metabolism, and lay Carnage to your fat!

Introducing Cannibal Carnage, Chaos and Pain’s first fat mobilizing supplement. It can be stacked with other thermogenics or even used with non-stim pre-workout supplements like Permaswole! Plus, it makes ordinary water taste AWESOME!! Each serving is packed to the brim with the following ingredients:

Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA) 750mg – Fill up on Garcinia, not wasteful calorie. Feel full longer, and eat less junk!!
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 750mg – Helps shuttle fat to the body’s furnaces. All aboard the fat train! Next stop, Lean-Ville!
Bitter Melon Extract (10% Bitters) 500mg – Helps lower and maintain just the right amount of blood sugar in the body. Lower blood sugar = INCREASED FAT LOSS!!
Pterostilbene 75mg – AMPk! Higher AMPk = more health, and less fatness.
PQQ 5mg – Helps to make NEW mitochondria, the body’s fat burning furnaces! Don’t burn logs to stay warm in the winter, burn FAT!
Cell Regeneration Matrix

L-Tryptophan 250mg
D-Ribose 500mg
Nicotinamide 250mg
When combined together, these three Amigos give you the same effects of NAD. You know, reversed aging, boosted metabolism, improved mental focus and memory, and increased muscle endurance.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like if someone prefers no stims or for their stims to come from a preworkout, EC and yohimbine aren’t the best options
I've tried ALOT of preworkouts and by far when dieting ECA is the best pre I have taken. I have the best workouts, even when my energy is low from the diet.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
https://www.chaosandpain.com/cannibal-carnage-killer-bombsicle/

Chaos and Pain’s first Lipolysis Transport Potentiating Powder!! Do you and the scale have a love hate relationship? You know, you love to hate when it laughs at you. Are you tired of doing everything right and not getting the results you deserve? Have you tried all of the “hot” high stim thermogenics on the market, but are still having trouble getting off those last 5-10 pounds of fat? If so, now is the time to ATTACK your metabolism, and lay Carnage to your fat!

Introducing Cannibal Carnage, Chaos and Pain’s first fat mobilizing supplement. It can be stacked with other thermogenics or even used with non-stim pre-workout supplements like Permaswole! Plus, it makes ordinary water taste AWESOME!! Each serving is packed to the brim with the following ingredients:

Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCA) 750mg – Fill up on Garcinia, not wasteful calorie. Feel full longer, and eat less junk!!
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 750mg – Helps shuttle fat to the body’s furnaces. All aboard the fat train! Next stop, Lean-Ville!
Bitter Melon Extract (10% Bitters) 500mg – Helps lower and maintain just the right amount of blood sugar in the body. Lower blood sugar = INCREASED FAT LOSS!!
Pterostilbene 75mg – AMPk! Higher AMPk = more health, and less fatness.
PQQ 5mg – Helps to make NEW mitochondria, the body’s fat burning furnaces! Don’t burn logs to stay warm in the winter, burn FAT!
Cell Regeneration Matrix

L-Tryptophan 250mg
D-Ribose 500mg
Nicotinamide 250mg
When combined together, these three Amigos give you the same effects of NAD. You know, reversed aging, boosted metabolism, improved mental focus and memory, and increased muscle endurance.
This would be a great stimulant free fat loss aid, also a GDA taken with your carb meals can help as well.

Other than that the stimulant based fat burners are usually effective because of the appetite suppression and the energy boost when your calories are low.

DK912

Awards

I’ve read a ton on the EC stack, just doesn’t seem like it’d fully benefit me as I’m not struggling with appetite or lack of energy.

On the mornings that I do fasted cardio, I take 15mg of yohimbine from SNS

DK912

Awards
I'd also look into True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements if you're interested in leaning up and cutting.

Here's a log below on it
This may be the product I go with, read a few pages of different logs and it seems like I could see some great results. Especially with me having my diet 100% dialed in. Is there anything besides forskolin that you would recommend stacking with it?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve read a ton on the EC stack, just doesn’t seem like it’d fully benefit me as I’m not struggling with appetite or lack of energy.

On the mornings that I do fasted cardio, I take 15mg of yohimbine from SNS
If your already taking yohimbine, and your diet is 100% and your not struggling with appetite or lack of energy, I personally don't think you should even spend anymore money on supplements. Just keep dropping Cal's and/or adding more activity incrementally until you achieve the results you are looking for. Sounds like your already doing what your supposed to.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your already taking yohimbine, and your diet is 100% and your not struggling with appetite or lack of energy, I personally don't think you should even spend anymore money on supplements. Just keep dropping Cal's and/or adding more activity incrementally until you achieve the results you are looking for. Sounds like your already doing what your supposed to.
Agreed. Keep on doing what you’re doing. Plus, forskolin + yohimbine is a great combo for fat loss. Synergistic

DK912

Awards
I get where y’all are coming from, maybe I’ll just up the dosage of forskolin for now since the weight is still coming off easily

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While reduce xt is not specifically a fat burner, many people see spectacular results based on its cortisol control properties helping when dieting and training becomes exceedingly stressful (or just life in general ha).

for a more direct fat burner, SNS has Lean Edge as well as TTA-500 which are both stim free.

For stubborn fat, nothing beats yohimbine, so SNS Yohimbine 2.5 or Alpha Yohimbine (non stim) are both stellar (and super cheap) options to add to any stack or even just solo with caffiene or ephedrine (if you have it)