• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love them !!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like them, but don't get them anymore. Been on beta alanine for several years now to where I can take 5g at a time and not feel anything.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Love them. I find if I cycle my preworkouts I still get tingles from different ba types. Worst I ever got was from hydrocarn in top secret pump igniter. Of course I was doing a scoop and 1/2. Lots o caffeine

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love them. I find if I cycle my preworkouts I still get tingles from different ba types. Worst I ever got was from hydrocarn in top secret pump igniter. Of course I was doing a scoop and 1/2. Lots o caffeine
Don't for get to vote !!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I used to like them but not any more. Now they just make my face and head itch : /

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established
Not felt a BA tingle in a very very long time but honestly I hate that feeling and I don't get peoples obsession with wanting to feel all itchy >< it just annoys me it would prob take a LOT of BA for me to get that reaction tho been using a good bit daily for couple years.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the tingles, especially when on a stim break. For some reason, placebo probably, I feel like my focus and energy is as high is if I was using a stimmed product.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I like the tingles, especially when on a stim break. For some reason, placebo probably, I feel like my focus and energy is as high is if I was using a stimmed product.
This is 100% true for me too. The feel alone "stimulates" me enough to get going.

That and probably the fact that I know if I start lifting my face won't itch anymore ha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BA tingles - Absolutely!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It depends on the pre workout. Sometimes it's alright and other times it distracts me too much and makes me look like a crack head, itching and scratching my face and head so much.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That was the Niacin most likely. I've never had a flush/itch/ borderline rash as bad as I did with that stuff.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was the Niacin most likely. I've never had a flush/itch/ borderline rash as bad as I did with that stuff.
x2 on this. Never tried Pump Igniter, but there was another pre-workout that I tried with 100mg of niacin. That was the worst experience I've ever had with a supp. Hives, itching, flush--it was bad!

As for the BA tingles, I can take them but don't need them for a good workout! And yep, I voted ; )

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I love it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even Right Now 7-7...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Love the tingles, and I do prefer feeling them pre workout, but I know that for efficacy I shouldn't be caring about that feeling and often will just take it with a meal when I do decide to run BA

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont like the way they feel personally, but seems like a lot of people do.

one thing to keep in mind is that BA tingles, or even BA itself has no acute performance benefits...it is an ingredient that takes time to build up in the system to produce benefits

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned, probably the niacin. I also reacted poorly to it in terms of a rash/flushing. Not the mention in clumped and the powder solidified in the tub. It also looked green, versus the purple it was originally.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe a lot of it is the Placebo effect. If you can feel it, it must be working !!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
BA lights me up for about 2-3 minutes, and is then gone. I don't need/use them for working out. They're more of a "Hey! you're going to be lifting in 20 minutes!" psychological thing. But I dig the feeling.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't stand BA tingles....I think they do more harm to a workout than good....feels like your lifting in a wool sweater, very uncomfortable

I tend to stay away from BA all together and if I'm going to use a preworkout with BA I usually start slow and build up to minimize the tingles a bit

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a fan, but it usually wears off on me before I lift anything.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I'm ambivalent. I don't take BA because I like the tingly feeling. I take BA for the endurance benefits. The tingles don't make me workout harder or lift heavier. As Vaughn said, its endurance effects are only achieved once saturation is reached. I take it every day merely to stay saturated.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't stand the tingles personally. Especially when combined with heavy stims like DMAA or that time I accidently took two scoops of Stimul8(the first time I tried it.)

I dislike how many companies use it just so their customers can feel the product working. Placebo is very powerfull.

COP > BA

I mix up my own pre these days anyway.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Don't mind the tingles .... but as others have said already, I don't take it for the tingles ... Endurance and lactic acid buffering is what I'm after .... the tingles are just a side effect that too many companies are using as a marketing technique ...