Pantothenic Acid (B5) Tendon Repair

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
N=1 Anecdote on a study I saw on Ergo-Log a few months ago. They used high dose B5 in Rabbits that had their tendons purposely damaged. It showed accelerated healing. They gave an HED for oral supplementation that worked out to about 1.25g for my weight. I've had Tennis Elbow in the past, that took about 1 whole year to heal using TheraBar Eccentric Loading Therapy and lots of frequent heating pad use. In December I developed Golfers Elbow. So I started the same therapy. I knew it would be long and slow going. About 3 weeks ago, I ordered 250g of Pantothenic Acid and started dosing ~1.5g/Day (I just heaping scoop a "1g" scooper). For the first two weeks, nothing felt different - same pain opening a jar, the fridge, etc... This week however, I can do things and not feel pain, where I would have 2 weeks prior. Worth a shot if you have Tendon damage, stuff's cheap.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice. I have been looking into taking this stuff at certain times to help with lipid levels, 900mg /d though (caps).

EDIT: bugger, got mixed up...Im looking into Pantesin pantethine, not the pantothenic acid you talking about.