Just started using Erase Pro have one question

fauzool

Awards
I'm on day 2 using erase pro only taking 1 a day and well I am getting knee pain when I squat even just normal no weights I also am taking orange triad which does have joint complex Should I reduce to 1 cap every other day? Also am I supposed to experience joint discomfort this early?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
AI's tend to dry out your joints. EOD dosing could work. Or you can pick up some MSM, glucosamine, etc.

fauzool

Awards
Well orange triad has msm and glucosamine in it, they even bug me to take a shiet only my knees though

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Well orange triad has msm and glucosamine in it, they even bug me to take a shiet only my knees though
Sorry, missed that part. Maybe try adding a test booster so your E2 isn't completely shot.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on day 2 using erase pro only taking 1 a day and well I am getting knee pain when I squat even just normal no weights I also am taking orange triad which does have joint complex Should I reduce to 1 cap every other day? Also am I supposed to experience joint discomfort this early?
Being only 2 days in, I highly doubt it is the Erase Pro already causing issues. If you do notice joint pain continuing or getting worse, move to every other day dosing with Erase Pro.

fauzool

Awards
Thanks guys and I'm stacking Norcodrene with it by the way and I'll look into cissus