X gels?

dougeefreshh

Awards
How do you dose? says 4 a day but only 100 gels?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take 4-8 on an empty stomach preworkout. Start at 4 and work your way up. Most people use 6. Only use them on workout days. And run for 50 workout days (2 bottles @ 4 caps, 3 bottles @ 6)

If you eat before you workout, take them at the gym after you've warmed up.

ALCAR and/or GMS/SL are also a very useful addition(s) to get the most bang for your buck

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take 4-8 on an empty stomach preworkout. Start at 4 and work your way up. Most people use 6. Only use them on workout days. And run for 50 workout days (2 bottles @ 4 caps, 3 bottles @ 6)

If you eat before you workout, take them at the gym after you've warmed up.

ALCAR and/or GMS/SL are also a very useful addition(s) to get the most bang for your buck
why is this?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why is this?

From Jiigzz

"It is also suggested to take Arachidonic Acid either completely fasted or 45 minutes Pre-workout. The reason for this is that both scenarios favour the depositon of Ara into skeletal muscle which is what we want (for its effects on building muscle). Pre-workout is favoured even more as eicosanoid biosynthesis begins when a body cell is activated by mechanical trauma, or in this instance, exercise. Ara also has the ability to act as a vasodilator which further solidifies its use pre-workout. Avoid taking with food as insulin will deposit Ara in adipose tissue and the effects of the compound will be wasted"

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting so i can eat prworkout.. do a couple sets then pop the ara and still get the benefits?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Would these be best on a bulking diet vs a caloric deficit? How would they be for preserving muscle?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would these be best on a bulking diet vs a caloric deficit? How would they be for preserving muscle?
Useful for both situations. It's not really a muscle preservation supplement though.

I personally enjoy it more during a caloric surplus though.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Useful for both situations. It's not really a muscle preservation supplement though.

I personally enjoy it more during a caloric surplus though.
Agreed. Better suited for a bulk. If you're going to spend the money while cutting, I'd go with an (-)epi supplement

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. X gels are excellent on a bulk. Toward the end my joints did get alittle achy but if you grab a good joint supp there should be no issue.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Better suited for a bulk. If you're going to spend the money while cutting, I'd go with an (-)epi supplement
I'd personally go with Forskolin.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you guys, I have two bottles coming to me. Would hand out reps but I'm on the app

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 gel caps 4x per week pre workout..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I went with 1.5g pre-workout on my 5 lifting days out of the week. 6-8 weeks in length and a nice little run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running Epi and X-Gels on a bulk 邏
I ran that on a cut and it was awesome. Kept me pretty full even though I should have looked depleted and ****ty as ****.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I ran that on a cut and it was awesome. Kept me pretty full even though I should have looked depleted and ****ty as ****.
I might be taking it for my cut. Did you feel it hurt fat loss?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, it helped me maintain muscle. And I think even more importantly, I think it helped me psychologically deal with a cut cause usually when I cut I'm flat as hell and it's depressing, but X gels gave me epic pumps at the gym even on low carbs which kept my spirits high so I could keep pushing.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ughh.. ARA actually helps fat loss.. hence the reason why you should increase your caloric intake when bulking..

Mike

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
ughh.. ARA actually helps fat loss.. hence the reason why you should increase your caloric intake when bulking..

Mike
Good to know, thanks mike