Jesus' Natty Stack - The time is Ny

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It's coming bros - I have almost engineered the worlds most insane Natty stack ever - let me know your thoughts

So this came out of having a large supplement stash - when I had a job working for Target Canada before they blew up and pulled out of Canada.

Soon to come - I will be stacking X-factor, King (PA), Ep1c Unleashed, Magnitropin, and Laxacrine (possible alphamax if I notice it benefitting me - but may save for PCT down the road!). I am cutting until November 15th, and will then be bulking on this godly stack. Heres how I'll be dosing - please let me know what you think.

X-factor, 6 on workout days - basically, every other day - more or less unless life gets in the way. None on off days. Have OG glycergrow to take with this bitch

King - 2 a day with meals , Pref with preworkout meal

Laxacrine - 1 ML a day every day - I'm going to rub it all over my body.

Magnitropin - 3 caps 2x a day with meals - 6 on 1 off

Finally, Ep1c Unleashed - Maybe some OL peeps can think of what to do here - I am thinking - 2 or 3 caps a day, preworkout, since I will be using Mag also. On Magnitropin off days I will take all 4 as directed.

(alphamax as per bottle if I notice it helping me out)

Of course Ill be using basics like creatine, fish oils and some generic stim based preworkout for gym energies!

What do you think - suicidal? Up there with what Jesus' stack was? Maybe I will walk on water? On a lake of gainz?

Sure its overkill - but YOLO

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I think I'm going to copy this exactly when I come off cycle lol. ;)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
The alphamax would definitely rock then! I've noticed the forskolin in it making me a bit more vascular and I think it would be awesome as part of a PCT! I'm pretty sure we've got it at 25% off at orbitsupplements.com at the moment. Ep1c Unleashed is also 20% off.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's coming bros - I have almost engineered the worlds most insane Natty stack ever - let me know your thoughts

So this came out of having a large supplement stash - when I had a job working for Target Canada before they blew up and pulled out of Canada.

Soon to come - I will be stacking X-factor, King (PA), Ep1c Unleashed, Magnitropin, and Laxacrine (possible alphamax if I notice it benefitting me - but may save for PCT down the road!). I am cutting until November 15th, and will then be bulking on this godly stack. Heres how I'll be dosing - please let me know what you think.

X-factor, 6 on workout days - basically, every other day - more or less unless life gets in the way. None on off days. Have OG glycergrow to take with this bitch

King - 2 a day with meals , Pref with preworkout meal

Laxacrine - 1 ML a day every day - I'm going to rub it all over my body.

Magnitropin - 3 caps 2x a day with meals - 6 on 1 off

Finally, Ep1c Unleashed - Maybe some OL peeps can think of what to do here - I am thinking - 2 or 3 caps a day, preworkout, since I will be using Mag also. On Magnitropin off days I will take all 4 as directed.

(alphamax as per bottle if I notice it helping me out)

Of course Ill be using basics like creatine, fish oils and some generic stim based preworkout for gym energies!

What do you think - suicidal? Up there with what Jesus' stack was? Maybe I will walk on water? On a lake of gainz?

Sure its overkill - but YOLO
Personally I'd split it all up because you can only make so much progress naturally in a set period of time. I think X-Factor/King/Laxocrine would be great together (and all work better with high frequency), then Magnitropin+Epic unleashed.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha I would but I am pretty sure the ARA is expiring soon. Will check dates.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I would but I am pretty sure the ARA is expiring soon. Will check dates.
Which is why you could use ArA+King+Laxogenin first, then the others. Also, expiration dates seem to be meaningless. Supplements seem to last much longer than the dates on labels say.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Which is why you could use ArA+King+Laxogenin first, then the others. Also, expiration dates seem to be meaningless. Supplements seem to last much longer than the dates on labels say.
Haha I could try - although I doubt I will. The excitement is too much. Plus OL hooked me up so I mean - I gotta try that ****!!! :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to watch you blow up.

You're still missing ergonine you noob ;) jk lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time is also nigh

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matthew1237
Your stack looks great but I do have just one question:
Do you have KING or KING V2 ?
If I remember right, 2caps serving is KING v2

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Matthew1237
Your stack looks great but I do have just one question:
Do you have KING or KING V2 ?
If I remember right, 2caps serving is KING v2
King is the same - pretty sure I'm taking V1 but it's still just 2 caps a day with food.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445297629.133809.jpg

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
The alphamax would definitely rock then! I've noticed the forskolin in it making me a bit more vascular and I think it would be awesome as part of a PCT! I'm pretty sure we've got it at 25% off at orbitsupplements.com at the moment. Ep1c Unleashed is also 20% off.
Hey is there a coupon code or something for the Ep1c?

Also, how would you rate it in comparison to the others out there such as Follidrone?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This one is KING v2 and if you have been reading my PA posts, King V2 is nothing than underdosed PA product lacking a lot of information ! It is good for one thing and that is Niagen.
Buy SL or Phospha Muscle
How much SL should I consume in a day - pretty sure they sell it at bulk barn so I can go and pick some up there.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much SL should I consume in a day - pretty sure they sell it at bulk barn so I can go and pick some up there.
For the guaranteed minimum of 750MG, you'd take 3 tbsp. If you're combining it with King V2, you can probably do 2 TbSp.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I would go soy lecithin granules and add e9 to pair with ArA. I would also consider using amino iv or something else with a lot of nice cause you're going to run yourself into the ground.

I've done 8 weeks of ara magnatropin and phosphamuscle. Well on week 6 of mags. Phosphamuscle was surprisingly good. I don't know exactly how good Mags is till I go back through my log, but right now pm and mags are neck and neck. I will say the hunger from mags has been pretty consistent throughout.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would go soy lecithin granules and add e9 to pair with ArA. I would also consider using amino iv or something else with a lot of nice cause you're going to run yourself into the ground.

I've done 8 weeks of ara magnatropin and phosphamuscle. Well on week 6 of mags. Phosphamuscle was surprisingly good. I don't know exactly how good Mags is till I go back through my log, but right now pm and mags are neck and neck. I will say the hunger from mags has been pretty consistent throughout.
How dare you suggest me a BCAA product. Do you think I'm a fool?!?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So does chicken
Sorry - I just don't believe in buying amino products - for the most part they seem overpriced for what they offer - that's all =) just an opinion.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
For the guaranteed minimum of 750MG, you'd take 3 tbsp. If you're combining it with King V2, you can probably do 2 TbSp.
Thank you =D - is any brand more or less just as good as another?

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I know many are that. I don't mind pairing e9 pre and iv intra or post the hica has been proven to help with recovery a bit. I personally had issues with Ara making me feel beat up. More recovery the better

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I know many are that. I don't mind pairing e9 pre and iv intra or post the hica has been proven to help with recovery a bit. I personally had issues with Ara making me feel beat up. More recovery the better
I'm thinking laxacrine should handle it in that department - and I believe ep1c also has recovery properties to it as well to reduce not only rest needed between sets but doms as well =D

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I have zero experience with laxacrine. I haven't noticed any less doms with magnatropin just increased hunger and good strength.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I have zero experience with laxacrine. I haven't noticed any less doms with magnatropin just increased hunger and good strength.
Pretty awesome stuff, its transdermal laxogenin by BPS - its great for fullness, increased recovery, and most note physique improvements in terms of vascularity and leanness. Only 35$ at orbit and you can use the code Orbit15 for 15% off or OrbitV2 for 10% off if that sale ended. You can see a few logs on AM if you're interested.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty awesome stuff, its transdermal laxogenin by BPS - its great for fullness, increased recovery, and most note physique improvements in terms of vascularity and leanness. Only 35$ at orbit and you can use the code Orbit15 for 15% off or OrbitV2 for 10% off if that sale ended. You can see a few logs on AM if you're interested.
I will send you PM with info when I get home.
(More info about PA ++)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Whamo! Got my laxacrine today! The stack is almost complete! Just waiting on Ep1c and Magnitropin now which should be here next week. **** is gonna get real.