Was Prototype UR spray discontinued?

jathan_howe

Awards
I was browsing for this product the other day and found Prototype's site link to the product, but it was timestamped to sometime in 2014, unusual of a product still being sold. (Note, when I went to the site's homepage then tried to find the product listed I could not) I saw nothing indicating in/out of stock. I found another link that was labeled UR spray, but it took me to R spray (resveratrol). Is this the same/similar/better in effects? Does it work as well as UR spray in all the aspects it had or is it something totally different? I couldn't find anything on it. Thanks!

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm really considering it. What have you noticed from it?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm really considering it. What have you noticed from it?
Fat loss, muscle size, fullness, strength, lowered BP. Only
Downside is I would run any less than 4 bottles for 8 weeks so it's pricey

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
$160 for 8 weeks, phew. What kind of strength increases did you see? I've heard of UA in passing, never looked into it, thanks for the info.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$160 for 8 weeks, phew. What kind of strength increases did you see? I've heard of UA in passing, never looked into it, thanks for the info.
Let's put it this way, Over the course of two years, I ran test, deca, Trest ace, dien ace, and 11oxo blasting and cruising. I came off and had UR-Spray as part of my pct. I continued to make gains in size and strength while losing fat.

The strength gains were up to 10lbs on main lifts and a few more reps on accessory lifts. Nothing crazy but really good for something natty.

I would say it's main benefit is fat loss/Recomp even with a ****ty diet. It always gives me great fullness and pumps. It's the best natural product I have used to put on size while keeping fat off. I can increase a few hundred calories a day and have no effect on my waistline.

Yes it is expensive. However, I have spent so much money throughout the years that I will gladly pay more for something that actually works and offers measurable improvements rather than just things I think might be happening

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You have me interested. But no less than than 4 bottles, right? How do you dose it. Is Pat's site the only supplier?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You have me interested. But no less than than 4 bottles, right? How do you dose it. Is Pat's site the only supplier?
For UR spray. I cover my whole body with spray 2x daily after a shower. Effects are noticed starting around week three. Google search Q&A with patrick Arnold for his page on another forum. It has 30+ pages of info on UR you can sift through