SNS Inhibit E new formula

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Love sns products and inhibit E has always been one of my favourites

2. Very cool. Iím definitely down you POS. Jk lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Love sns products and inhibit E has always been one of my favourites
    I actually just started using the current formula during my cut...for the first time with consistency really. I love Alphadex but I am not going to shell out $50 for a bottle of that. I have been on Inhibit-E for 3-4 days now and I am already tighter, more vascular, and appear more lean!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I actually just started using the current formula during my cut...for the first time really. I love Alphadex but I am not going shell out $50 for a bottle of that. I have been on Inhibit-E for 3-4 days now and I am already tighter, more vascular, and appear more lean!
    Yip and it will only get better, great product and so cheap

5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Yip and it will only get better, great product and so cheap
    Nice!
    Really interested to hear how they are going to improve it. If I were to guess on a new ingredient for the formula, I would say acacetin...which would be sweet!
    •   

6. A few products in the pipeline for SNS being reformulated, I am eagerly awaiting their arrival!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

7. In for updates. I do like the old formula and have a bottle but currently on Adex so no need
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

8. SNS stuff doesn't disappoint and the price is usually much cheaper than other brands!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

9. Subbed for updates as well.

10. I love inhibit e but I had to take one pill EOD, due to increase in anger. I was highly irritable even on one pill a day lol, but it dries me out nicely and didn't affect libido at that dosage. It is very cheap and good stuff.
    PT,DPT,OCS

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    SNS stuff doesn't disappoint and the price is usually much cheaper than other brands!!!
    Let's keep our fingers crossed for some acacetin in the new Inhibit-E! I know you are a fan of that as much as I am..

12. Actually guys the website was never updated so that is talking about the current version. The CEL website is being redone and will be up in 2 weeks and the SNS just a couple weeks after that. We do have the improved version of Glycophase coming out soon and as well as several new flavors of Focus XT...plus a few other products. The next 2 months should be very exciting

13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Actually guys the website was never updated so that is talking about the current version. The CEL website is being redone and will be up in 2 weeks and the SNS just a couple weeks after that. We do have the improved version of Glycophase coming out soon and as well as several new flavors of Focus XT...plus a few other products. The next 2 months should be very exciting
    Are you serious...

Well now you guys have to give it a remodel after I started all this hype!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Are you serious...

Well now you guys have to give it a remodel after I started all this hype!
    don't feel lonely...I didn't even know that inhibit-e had been changed!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    don't feel lonely...I didn't even know that inhibit-e had been changed!!!
    Really?

You have not tried this version?

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...tion-solutions

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Really?

You have not tried this version?

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...tion-solutions
    yes, I have tried that version, very effective....I thought the people in this thread were talking about a new version!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, I have tried that version, very effective....I thought the people in this thread were talking about a new version!!!
    Yeah, we were...

One that apparently is not in the works. The SNS website info on Inhibit-E that was not updated when the current formula came out threw me off

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, we were...

One that apparently is not in the works. The SNS website info on Inhibit-E that was not updated when the current formula came out threw me off
    I see...I think i'm going to run inhibit-e and m-test. haven't ran either for awhile, might as well stack them!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I see...I think i'm going to run inhibit-e and m-test. haven't ran either for awhile, might as well stack them!!!
    Of course....stacking equals twice the fun!

20. Does NP stock the latest version? It's cheap!

21. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Does NP stock the latest version? It's cheap!
    yup, and np is $10 cheaper than strong on inhibit-e...np has the cheapest SNS prices by far...choline citrate for $7...huperzine $6.50..reduce xt $21.99...and joint support xt starting at $5.99...just to name a few---I stocked up!!!

I blew thru my $100 budget but lots of goodies!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup, and np is $10 cheaper than strong on inhibit-e...np has the cheapest SNS prices by far...choline citrate for $7...huperzine $6.50..reduce xt $21.99...and joint support xt starting at $5.99...just to name a few---I stocked up!!!

I blew thru my $100 budget but lots of goodies!!!
    Couldn't find TTA on there tho

Definitely best SNS prices

23. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Couldn't find TTA on there tho

Definitely best SNS prices
    Last I knew, somebody ordered from NP and got charged for the product but nothing was sent. Customer tried to communicate with them but there was no reply. This could be resolved by now, but I just thought I would give a heads up..

24. NP has always been good to us. A lot of our bulks are incredibly well priced there.

We have a lot of updated formulas coming in soon, so stay tuned
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

25. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    NP has always been good to us. A lot of our bulks are incredibly well priced there.

We have a lot of updated formulas coming in soon, so stay tuned
    Apparently Inhibit-E is not one of them though right? Not that the current version is all that shabby
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finingenx Magnum(new formula)
    By AML in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 06:20 PM
  2. Hydroxycut (new formula without Ephedrine)
    By karen in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 01:00 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM