What Should I Take

Jlecrone

Awards
First post here!! I've been hitting the gym for about 6 months now. I started at 240 and estimate that I was around 23% body fat. I'm now 193 and probably 16-17% body fat. My gains in the gym have stopped and I'm seeing less and less results in the mirror. I'm 31 years old and in decent shape.
Bench is 315 Squat 405 Dead lift 405. My diet is awesome 5 days a week and on the weekend I just don't eat enough. I'm looking for a supplement that could help with my plateauing. I'm wanting to get closer to 10% body fat and keep getting stronger. I'm not sure if I should go fat burner mixed with a test type boost... I'm just looking for suggestions on what I supplements I should try. I'm wanting to "build muscle and burn fat". Thanks for the help!!

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine or norcodrene stacked with shift and E9. Strength and fat loss for dayssssss. Welcome to the forum!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Well nothing is going to help that much if you're not eating enough on the weekend to support gains! First, get your diet in check. Then you can play around with ArA, (-)epi, PA, etc. to help with your goals. E9 is great to cover your staples.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once you have diet and training in check I would look into Alphamax + OxyMax XT for an amazing recomp stack. Combined your getting 100mg Forskolin-95, the upper limit dose which is fantastic for recomping! Plus your getting Divanill, L-DOPA and Arimistane which will help tighten you up while maintaining lean muscle and lastly you get all the fat burning ingredients from OxyMax plus Amentoflavone to help maintain or even gain strength! There is a lot of positive fedback on both products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Once you have diet and training in check I would look into Alphamax + OxyMax XT for an amazing recomp stack. Combined your getting 100mg Forskolin-95, the upper limit dose which is fantastic for recomping! Plus your getting Divanill, L-DOPA and Arimistane which will help tighten you up while maintaining lean muscle and lastly you get all the fat burning ingredients from OxyMax plus Amentoflavone to help maintain or even gain strength! There is a lot of positive fedback on both products!
I agree, this would be a nice stack for what the original poster is looking to accomplish!!!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the love guys!

A lot of good recommendations here and Ergonine will go great with all of them and help you with all of your goals. It aids in fat loss but more importantly has 3 study baked ingredients for strength increase (Creatine, Betaine, Ferulic Acid). Not to mention a great combination of ingredients for enhanced recovery to keep your workouts going and to get the most out of them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the love guys!

A lot of good recommendations here and Ergonine will go great with all of them and help you with all of your goals. It aids in fat loss but more importantly has 3 study baked ingredients for strength increase (Creatine, Betaine, Ferulic Acid). Not to mention a great combination of ingredients for enhanced recovery to keep your workouts going and to get the most out of them.
would stack great with almost anything....good options going on here!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine or norcodrene stacked with shift and E9. Strength and fat loss for dayssssss. Welcome to the forum!
Agreed I love that combo! I tend to like norcodrene over alphamine but they are both awesome.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Strength wise (focus/energy/mood) OxyMax > Alphamine > Norco (IMHO). But alphamine just tastes so damn good!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength wise (focus/energy/mood) OxyMax > Alphamine > Norco (IMHO). But alphamine just tastes so damn good!!
3 really great products right there. Agree Alphamine all but FP are amazing.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Agreed I love that combo! I tend to like norcodrene over alphamine but they are both awesome.
Do what I do and have a cap of norco with a scoop of alphamine instead of the morning 2 scoops :) keeps the appetite down better I think and you still get a good dose of hica and other goodies from the alphamine