Your opinion on GAT's products.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Is this a solid company? I see they endorse many of the top stars of today such as Sadik Hadzovic and Big Ramy.

Your thoughts? Are they worth using?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried a sample pack of GAT's preworkout. The pineapple tasted good, but other than that, It was ok. The main reason why I won't use or purchase their products is because of their ingredient labeling tactics. They don't use common names, but they use fancy names. Which I believe is a sales tactic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I agree. I wouldn't spend a whole lot of money of their products. Maybe if you see a good deal they are worth trying. Some products are better than others though. I like the taste of their muscle martini

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
OP, I thought you said in another thread that GAT Nitraflex was the best pwo? Just curious, you were asking about alphamine and cannibal ferox a week or two ago. Both are legit. Have you tried either one?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was reading a post yesterday where someone said GAT's pre was the best they've ever had, so I pulled a label. I had a WTH moment as I stared at it and thought "wow, they just used a whole lot of new ingredients" until I found a different label that had each thing broken down. It wasn't a bad ingredient list, but it wasn't ground-breaking. It was also a prop. blend matrix, so I have no clue how much of what was in there.

Point being, I don't really know, but I wouldn't spend my money on it with what some of the price tags are when I know plenty of other solid companies around here that make great products in the same categories.