BEST PRE WORKOUT WITHOUT...

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Looking for a new pre workout without beta tingles or yohembine. Anyone try the new core fury or rsp dyno? Lots of caffeine in dyno.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
High Volume, but only if you're not looking for caffeine. Honestly, going stim-free took a few days to get used to, but I don't miss it at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd have to agree with aleksandar37. I'm a big fan of high volume pwo!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I dont mind caffeine at 250mg or perhaps 300. Dyno has 4grams of caffeine. Might be a little too much

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I dont mind caffeine at 250mg or perhaps 300. Dyno has 4grams of caffeine. Might be a little too much
4g?!?!?! What kind if idiot formulated that

Ok I just googled it, it has a ~500mg blend with two forms of caffeine in it. Methinks you mean 400mg ?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r by OL. Stim and non stim versions....

Might be kind of hard to find right now cause we are about to release a newly formulated version that will BLOW your mind ; )

High Volume is good for pumps though if that's what you're after in a pre. Cannibal Ferrox is high stim but comes on smooth (I take 1/2 - 3/4 of a scoop).

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4g?!?!?! What kind if idiot formulated that

Ok I just googled it, it has a ~500mg blend with two forms of caffeine in it. Methinks you mean 400mg ?
The thought of that sends shivers down my spine

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I 2nd OL Conqu3r. However, with us being out until it hits the market again I've been using Cannibal Ferox at half a scoop (225mg caffeine) & like it. Conqu3r is my favorite, but I'm tolerating the Cannibal Ferox well.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I 2nd OL Conqu3r. However, with us being out until it hits the market again I've been using Cannibal Ferox at half a scoop (225mg caffeine) & like it. Conqu3r is my favorite, but I'm tolerating the Cannibal Ferox well.
This!

Exact same thing I'm doing for now.

Still thinking about your man going full scoop plus AMP citrate like a boss haha!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This!

Exact same thing I'm doing for now.

Still thinking about your man going full scoop plus AMP citrate like a boss haha!
Haha. Like I said, he's a rare breed. I'd be in a corner about to jump out of my skin!!

halljo

halljo

Awards
Conqu3r and Nitramine are kick ass.
Kill it - isn't too bad for a month or two... but seems to lose it worth after that without a few months off.
High Volume is good if you want stim free or stack it with a stim you like.
H-Vol isn't too bad... it's great if you stack it with a stim.

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Awards
I just got a free tub of Pump HD that has zero caffeine and zero yohembine. I plan on taking it next week when I cycle off the stimulants. I will let you know how it goes... Currently I'm taking a scoop of Dr. Jekyll stacked with a scoop of Mr Hyde. My PWO's go in cycles. First C4, then Anarchy, then 2 scoops of Anarchy then two scoops of #Shatter, then Jekyll and Hyde, then cycle off. I use Precursor or Pump HD when I cycle off of stimulants.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r and Nitramine are kick ass.
Kill it - isn't too bad for a month or two... but seems to lose it worth after that without a few months off.
High Volume is good if you want stim free or stack it with a stim you like.
H-Vol isn't too bad... it's great if you stack it with a stim.
Nitramine has alpha y.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Diesel NOS Ether!!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I just got a free tub of Pump HD that has zero caffeine and zero yohembine. I plan on taking it next week when I cycle off the stimulants. I will let you know how it goes... Currently I'm taking a scoop of Dr. Jekyll stacked with a scoop of Mr Hyde. My PWO's go in cycles. First C4, then Anarchy, then 2 scoops of Anarchy then two scoops of #Shatter, then Jekyll and Hyde, then cycle off. I use Precursor or Pump HD when I cycle off of stimulants.
Do you work at a GNC? Just curious :)

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Awards
No, I don't work at GNC lol. I've hung out with a couple people that do, though... I actually buy pretty much everything from bodybuilding.com except you can't get #Shatter from them... that I got at GNC.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Anybody got some reviews on Nitramine (PRE). ALSO on Magnitropin? (Test)In for the search but only on mobile and it's tough to do advanced search. I'm on that Myokem love though from Pyroxamine!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody got some reviews on Nitramine (PRE). ALSO on Magnitropin? (Test)In for the search but only on mobile and it's tough to do advanced search. I'm on that Myokem love though from Pyroxamine!
What, you can't tap on the "REVIEWS" heading on mobile?.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
No. It links me to unrelated rant posts that MENTION those products but mainly it's just supplement reps pimping each of his products.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Ok. I settled for RSP Dyno after watching several reviews. Even though it has 2grams of beta alanine & 400mg of caffine. Mine didnt come with a scooper in the tub, so I used a scooper from a crazev2 tub. Worried about the caffeine, I used a little more than half a scoop of dyno & half a scoop of hemavol. WOW! I hit the gym like a rhino. If anyone was thinking of trying this... you will not be disappointed.