Animal Cuts

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here ever tried Animal Cuts? How was it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone here ever tried Animal Cuts? How was it?
I did like 5 years ago and liked it. Not sure if the formula is still the same. There are a ton of ingredients in it so it's hard to tell what exactly worked. I wouldn't purchase it again but if you have it already it's worth the run.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I ran Animal Cuts a while back too, its your typical thermogenic blend of ingredients. Not a fan of the giant prop. blends in it though, you don't know what you're getting. For the price, there's better products out there. At the end of the day, fat loss is going to come mainly from your diet, I'd say 80-90% diet.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The best animal product in my opinion is probably animal pak. I've tried the mstak before and didn't see anything. If you're wanting a cutting product I would go toward something like norcodrene by pes or something more a long those lines.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
It has a very strong diuretic effect for me. It's good but I still prefer oxymax xt (kind of biased to the F95 in it) because my mood when dieting plummets and I need something to pick it back up

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'll second OxyMax XT. That or norcodrene. Both are great products, but Oxymax is a bit stronger in regard to mood/focus/appetite suppression (2 caps on an empty stomach).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 13
critter11 Supplements 12
Supplements 11
ThorBara PES 5