SNS INHIBIT-E

giggla

giggla

Awards
been looking around and i cant find the info i need about inhibit-e, im a bit of a scrub when it comes to supplements read alot on diffrent forums about inhibit-e but they all use such big and hardcore words for this product and english isnt my main language so here is my question i need the answer dumbed down for me!
what does inhibit-e do does it work like nolva and simply just block receptors then when you stop taking it all the estrogen comes flowing back into your body like a flood?
or does it stop/slow the estrogen production in your body so it doesnt just flow around in your blood intill your out of pills to take and all the estrogen come flooding like whit nolva?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The OTC ingredients may act as a 'Suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor' which means they bind to the Aromatase Enzyme and deactivate it permanently. One post with bloodwork, showed a 10 point drop. After reading some good posts by some pretty smart sounding guys, I'm of the opinion that "Estrogen Rebound" is talked about more than it occurs - looking at the physiology after a cycle, it doesn't make sense. If you aren't even taking exogenous hormones ("Natty") I totally wouldn't worry about "Flooding Back" after 8 weeks of Inhibit-E. But I'm a newb and everyone is different. Smarter people will correct me if I'm wrong.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your reasoning for taking the product? Is it part of pct? It's a great product and can work well in many situations but I want to make sure we help you entirely.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea if you use it I would run it sometime in pct.

giggla

giggla

Awards
What is your reasoning for taking the product? Is it part of pct? It's a great product and can work well in many situations but I want to make sure we help you entirely.
yeah part of my pct couldnt get hold of clomid and i only got nolva so need something to lower my E levels at the same time blocking it so then next best thing became suppliments so the nolva will take care of the blocking of E but it wont lower it so needed something extra to push it down a bit and i read a bit out erase pro and inhibit-e but as i said earlyer couldnt figure out if they just blocked to or lowered e production

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yeah part of my pct couldnt get hold of clomid and i only got nolva so need something to lower my E levels at the same time blocking it so then next best thing became suppliments so the nolva will take care of the blocking of E but it wont lower it so needed something extra to push it down a bit and i read a bit out erase pro and inhibit-e but as i said earlyer couldnt figure out if they just blocked to or lowered e production
IE should lower your e levels. SERMS work by binding to the estrogen receptors and "blocking" the binding, as you said. Inhibit e will help to prevent the conversion of test to estro and should thus reduce the levels.

giggla

giggla

Awards
IE should lower your e levels. SERMS work by binding to the estrogen receptors and "blocking" the binding, as you said. Inhibit e will help to prevent the conversion of test to estro and should thus reduce the levels.
sweet thanks alot mate helped alot

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This answers it right here.

The new formulated version also aids fat loss which in of itself can lower E levels long after the cycke has ended. So it not only lowers it while youre using it, but helps keep down natural high E levels through fat reduction

giggla

giggla

Awards
This answers it right here.

The new formulated version also aids fat loss which in of itself can lower E levels long after the cycke has ended. So it not only lowers it while youre using it, but helps keep down natural high E levels through fat reduction
yeah i see have tried erase pro before gonna be intresting to see how inhibit-e works and compare it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
yeah i see have tried erase pro before gonna be intresting to see how inhibit-e works and compare it
Awesome. Which version Erase Pro? The newer one or Arimistane based one?

giggla

giggla

Awards
Awesome. Which version Erase Pro? The newer one or Arimistane based one?
the new one liked the fact it didnt screw whit my joints to much tried a few diffrent suppliments revesitol 2 i felth it pretty good in the joints but you need to pop 3 of it and you runn out to fast and triazole screwd up my body somehow felth like i was sick when i used them lost energy and my pee changed colour and the whole package so that i quit pretty quick lol so up to now i guess erase been my favorite but its gonna be good to try inhibit read alot of good stuff about it just didnt know if it lowered e or blocked it

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Just got some inhibit e to run along side Evomuse Myosynergy Elite and BMP for 8 weeks.

Should I be taking 3 caps a day? I've read this much can some times cause joint pain. Should I start with a lower dose?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I run 3 caps per day and have had no issues with joints. I haven't yet come across joint issue complaints, but if you do come across them, then lower the dose. YOu could start lower and work up as an alternative, but 3 caps per day is optimal.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I run 3 caps per day and have had no issues with joints. I haven't yet come across joint issue complaints, but if you do come across them, then lower the dose. YOu could start lower and work up as an alternative, but 3 caps per day is optimal.
Awesome! Is there an optimal spacing to take them throughout the day?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The bottle says to take 1 capsule 3x per day, but I just take my 3 before bed. Just follow a schedule that you find most convenient. You will find the results will be the same :D

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
The bottle says to take 1 capsule 3x per day, but I just take my 3 before bed. Just follow a schedule that you find most convenient. You will find the results will be the same :D
ahhhh that sounds way more convenient! Just wondering...what was the thinking of spacing 3 caps out?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
ahhhh that sounds way more convenient! Just wondering...what was the thinking of spacing 3 caps out?
Spacing out is usually down to a few things - metabolism, absorption and bioavailability being the most primary concern. In some cases it may be due to the half life and spacing out may provide more "stable" hormone values.

In this case, it won't make much of a noticeable difference but for best results, the label knows best in this case :D I just follow what is convenient however.

giggla

giggla

Awards
ok im back and done before i got my sns i did start getting a lump behind each of the nipples seems im highly receptive to estrogen anyway when i got the inhibit e in the mail i started poping 3 of them every day took about 1 to 1 and a half week before the lump stoped growing it was a bit slow working but it did work been rubbing and groaping my nipples every day since that and the lump have been the same anyway now when im done on my pct im going to mix it up whit nolva no idea if people wanted to know or not but i tought i would tell so this wouldnt end up as a half finished thread wich there are so many of around.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found this for 20$ a bottle, going to give it a shot