One-stop shop for the following: SELL IT TO ME...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I'd prefer to do one large order instead of having to search around for the following (as new changes to NutraPlanet have sent me into somewhat of a whirlwind):

***On a side, TGB Supplements have given me awesome service and I highly recommend them for basic supplement needs***.

I'm ordering the following in the next 3-5 days:

1. Pyroxamine
2. OxyMax XT
3. PES Select protein (1 or 2 flavored)
4. Conq3er Demi God edition
5. Purus Labs Condense
6. A BCAA (leaning Scivation Xtend, as I've tried em all and just finishing 3rd consecutive tub of Amino IV)

I'm stocked up on(good on) the following:
a. Norcodrene
b. Multi (orange triad)
c. Greens
d. Fish oil
e. PES High Volume
f. Athletix E9

Where should I go? Any other pre workout/thermo/general rec's much appreciated as well. Thanks,

Ike.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not go with TGB since you've had a good experience there before? I believe they have all of those products. If not, check out Orbit Nutrition. They just emailed a 10% code. I also know TGB usually has plenty of codes floating around.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Nice stack man!! I'm unfamiliar with Pyro, but the only things I'd add is an ArA, Epicatechin, and PA (very cheap)

AlphaMax and Anabeta may also be considered as well

They're all natural anabolics, and just to be clear, I'm not advising you to add these to your current stack, but as far as future options you may be missing out on....

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up for additional discount codes at TGB.

Plus the July fourth sale is still going on until tonight...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try strong supplement shop. We carry most of those products.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd swap the pyroxamine for either BPS DCP 2.0 or Evomuse epitome. Your stack already looks solid though!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Seems like Conq3uer Demi god is sold out or out of stock almost everywhere.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Why not go with TGB since you've had a good experience there before? I believe they have all of those products. If not, check out Orbit Nutrition. They just emailed a 10% code. I also know TGB usually has plenty of codes floating around.
Thanks for this. I'm pretty sure Orbit has all of what you're looking for and 10% off to boat with the code SOCIAL.