need recommended supplement list

v3numb

Awards
trying get a bit bigger and cut, but not too big i hope (maybe change mind later)

i use to barely bench 200 last year idr how many sets/reps (i was taking test at the time w/o estrogen blocker : /.. pretty naive since i dint do research.. not too much dmg done tho), been MIA from gym for awhile now and trying get back into it and get fit

was looking to have a few people make out a list of thing's ill need before i get my gym membership so i can get the materials ready before i leave to go start working out...

side not.. i push carts for a living : /

so test supplements,estrogen blockers,creatine,preworkouts etc

turning 24 in august, 5'4, and around 150lbs ( i have low test levels.. not sure how munch but positive its low)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't sound like you you have much experience with supplements, diet, or training.
Diet is always the key no matter whether you're trying to bulk, cut, or just be healthy. Focus on eating lots of clean whole foods. Avoid processed junk. Look into the Anabolic diet possibly.

Also find a training program to suit your goals. Very easy to do.

As far as supplements start with the basics and natural test boosters. Here are some suggestions. Read up on them on this forum and decide what's right for your goals:
Follidrone
Viron
Orange Triad(multi-vitamin)
Ergonine
Fish/flax oils
Protein Powder
Possibly a pre-workout due to your physical job to help with energy before workouts.

These are basic staples. Most of them can be used year round. Your request is pretty vague but hopefully this helps give you some direction to start researching how to reach your fitness goals.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as supplements start with the basics and natural test boosters. Here are some suggestions.
Read up on them on this forum and decide what's right for your goals:

Follidrone (natural anabolic)
Viron (test booster)
Orange Triad(multi-vitamin)
Ergonine
Fish/flax oils
Protein Powder
Possibly a pre-workout due to your physical job to help with energy before workouts.
l
As mentioned if the post above, these are some of the basics, as well as great add ons, that
can and will enhance your goals, along with proper training and nutrition. Once you get those
down right, Supplements will give you the added push to reach your goals.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would first look at your goals, you want to get big and cut at the same time. That isn't going to happen. Get proper diet, training, and rest down, a Solid program and follow it, and get your goals in one direction.

You need lots of steak.

Maybe they carry it at Strong Supplement Shop.
I can't believe I didn't see this. You sir, have made my day LMFAO!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The guy did his job....strong supplement shop is definitely well known now. LOL.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No test boosters at your age don't bother

Ergonine did all the thinking here for you.

9 of the best staple supplements you can use all at proper doses in one scoop daily.
Perfect for your current goals and it will assist your muscle building as well as fat loss
+ much more

Check it out at athletixsports.com

Same day 0.99 shipping and under $1/day
Save an extra 10% with "driven"

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering you're just getting back into it, I would recommend saving a lot of the heavy hitter type supplements until you've built a solid base back up. There's no point in throwing a million things into your program when you can milk the basics for all their worth for the time being. Grab something that has all of your main staple supplements like Ergonine (creatine, betaine, l carnitine, etc), and maybe supplement with a protein if your diet is lacking. Once your gains begin to slow, THEN i would look into adding something else

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
turning 24 in august, 5'4, and around 150lbs ( i have low test levels.. not sure how much but positive its low)
No test boosters at your age don't bother
Probably true, in most cases with someone this age, except during PCT.

But in his case, If he has low Test Levels, then Viron will be a perfect addition to his supplement regimen.
It will boost libido, increase energy & motivation needed to keep up a gym workout program.

Eurycoma longifolia or Tongkat Ali in Viron has been shown to help raise test by 40% is men with hypogonadism.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering you're just getting back into it, I would recommend saving a lot of the heavy hitter type supplements until you've built a solid base back up. There's no point in throwing a million things into your program when you can milk the basics for all their worth for the time being. Grab something that has all of your main staple supplements like Ergonine (creatine, betaine, l carnitine, etc), and maybe supplement with a protein if your diet is lacking. Once your gains begin to slow, THEN i would look into adding something else
Agree with this. Ergonine has all the basics covered. T-boosters aren't needed at this point.

The only other things I would recommend is a multi like OT, as mentioned above and fish oil.

Above all, your diet and training need to be on point.

corinthians

Awards
Anabeta elite with a lot of food. Especially beans and beef. Fruit too. Some lean weight gainer vitamin d3 k2 c zinc magnesium and b complex and low multivitamin. No pre workout. Only heavy coffee and bcaa. Creatine for me is not so important but is ok. Creacore is good. An inteligent routine good rest and eat good food. Good luck m8

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age and just getting back into it, I'd agree with what's been said for the most part already. Main focus would be spend any extra money on your grocery list and lay out a solid nutrition plan to go along with a regular workout schedule. I wouldn't look to do too much until you start reaching those plateaus, because you should be able to make solid progress just getting back into it and pushing harder.

A solid multivitamin works and Ergonine would be a great supplement to add in, as well. Nothing wrong with a pre-workout (plenty of good ones, but the new Controlled Labs White Rapids looks like a solid profile to start off with). But seriously, other than those few things until you start finding it difficult to make progress, use the money to pad your grocery expenses and get some good protein in.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
OP, no need in just thinking you have low test, go get proper labs done and go from there.
Some basic supplements as some have recommended would be fine, but don't mess with other things until you have a better look at what is going on.

Also, don't take all that you are told as being in your best interest. Some people seem to think that every man on the planet needs to have zero estrogen or you will grow boobs, zero dht or your hair will fall out while your prostate is exploding and zero cortisol or you will get fat bro.

Good luck in getting yourself squared way.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As everyone has said, supplements are just that... supplements to a good diet and training program. You don't even have a gym membership so I'm willing to bet you also don't have a training program ID'd and most likely limited diet design. Here's what I would do (in order) for your case:
1) Pick a training program. Can be whatever you want, but I would choose something proven (think: Starting strength, 5x5, Any of the bb.com ones, etc)
2) Pick a diet that fits the program and our lifestyle. Again, whatever you want (low carb, high fat, IF, whatever) but make it support YOUR goals and body. Many of the bb.com program have a diet and training program so that might be a great way to start.
3) Stick to it!!!! For at least 8 weeks. You will need some serious time to see results so don't start changing things after a week or two.
4)Stick to the basic supps: creatine, multi, fish oil, and then maybe (down the road a few months) something like an -(-)epi product, phosphaditic acid, x gels (ArA), etc.

The idea is to start simple. After not having lifted in awhile, your body will respond like it has never seen a gym before. You should reap the benefits of these "noob" gains before even bothering to supplement as it really wont get you there any faster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you push carts for a living i assume you don't have lots of money....get some ergonine, a great supp to start out with, without spending a ton of money!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you push carts for a living i assume you don't have lots of money....get some ergonine, a great supp to start out with, without spending a ton of money!!!
Couldn't agree more with this! If you're just getting back into things, focus on creating a good foundation first.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out strong supplement shop. We have the top 10's list of all the products u would be looking for.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out strong supplement shop. We have the top 10's list of all the products u would be looking for.
dude...i don't know what your rep stipend is....but you need a raise!!!