Second Cycle, was recommended this Andro-1 & Andro-4 Cycle. Need thoughts please!!

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Second Cycle, was recommended this Andro-1 & Andro-4 Cycle. Need thoughts please!!

Quoted because this is what I was recommended word for word

"The Compounds
4-Andro
110/220/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
4-Andro is a wet Test Base pro-hormone. It will prevent on cycle lethargy, keep your libido up, keep your joints healthy, increase intramuscular water and glycogen and will also help increase the muscle gains.

1-Andro
220/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330
1-Andro is the dry and best muscle building pro-hormone. This is THE pro-hormone for muscle gains, but will need the Test Base, which is why I've given you the 4-Andro advice

The ON Cycle Supports
Ar1macare Pro
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Cycle Assist
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Water
1.5-2 Gllons per day
On Cycle Supports are going to keep your organs healthy whilst on cycle. These are essential, without proper on cycle supports you're putting your health at risk massively and will cause yourself serious damage.

Emergency Compounds/Aromatase Inhibitors
Aromasin/Exemestane
6.25mg ED
If estro sides start to show this will save you from growing breast tissue, sexual disfunction and dibilitating water retention.
Estro sides include...
Water retention
Bloat (Moon Face)
Serios Acne
Sensitive nipples
Puffy nipples
Mood swings
Being overly emotional

POST CYCLE THERAPY!!!#
Clomid (SERM)
50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5EOD
AlphaMax XT (Natural Testosterone Support)
Reduce XT (Cortisol Control)
Ar1macare Pro (Organ Support)
8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8
Water (Essential Health and Life Support)
1.5-2 gallons per day"

Is this a good cycle? I told the guy I was looking to shred and put on some mass at the same time. Im 6'1, 204 lbs with about 12-15% body fat, looking to get vascular as **** (more than what I already am) create an intense pump and get a cut face.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Holy ****... this must have run you over $500 lol that being said you've got the idea! I would do the exemestane every other day at 6.5 and 12.5 every day if issues arise. I have run 4 andro twice with no AI and all I experienced was some bloating so I guess it just depends if you're estro sensitive but its better safe than sorry. Also if you have enough I would just start them off at 330mg each. I think you are implying that you're going to take clomid every other day but you should take it every day. 50/50/25/25 and if you don't feel recovered by the end of your pct you can do two more weeks at 12.5mg every day. I would also save the arm1care pro in your pct for another cycle. You could also save that cycle assist for a later cycle. I just think its a bit overkill but you should have some good results!

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Lol I haven't bought **** yet haha I can't start this until the beginning of December because I just finished my 1st cycle of 10 weeks total so I have time to save up some money. Im not trying to spend that much for just one cycle, Im just saying this is what I was recommended lol. What can I knock off so that I can save just a little bit of $$ without damaging my body to have a traumatic body destroying cycle?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I enjoyed his dramatic superlatives.

You could probably cut back on some of the support supps as cooter suggested, and spend the money on good foods (healthy fats, leafy greens). But you gotta be consistent.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
This is an Andro cycle, you're not using a methylated stack. First, you have 9 weeks of 1 and 4-Andro. That's certainly possible, but going full dose from the get go and running the PHs for 6-8 weeks would be more productive IMO.

Next, Ar1macare Pro at 8 caps a day is more than enough to use as a cycle support.

AI is always good to have, but don't use it if you don't have to. 4-Andro isn't that scary. It sounds like you want to recomp, and Epiandro might be better for that, replacing 4-Andro.

Drinking a lot of water is fine and dandy. Personally, if I had to drink 2 gallons of water every day, I'd be permanently parked in the restroom, and I would not be able to eat anything, but if you can drink that much water - more power to you. I had about a gallon every day while taking an Andro stack, and it was adequate.

Finally, PCT. Sure, you should use a proper PCT but again, this is too much. I'd definitely use a SERM. Clomid or Nolva, whatever you like. I did Nolva at 20/10/10/5 and again, it was perfect. Clomid at 50/50/25/25 is probably more than enough for this cycle. Alphamax is great to have, but if you don't have a natural booster, you'll still be fine. I like to call these products "feel-good products." But they are optional. Other PCT stuff you don't really need for an Andro cycle.

To summarize:
6-8 weeks, full dose. AI probably won't be necessary (especially if you replace 4-Andro with Epiandro), but have it anyway. Choose 1 good support product. 4 Weeks of Clomid is good enough. Natural PCT is optional. Enjoy your cycle and make some gains!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol I haven't bought **** yet haha I can't start this until the beginning of December because I just finished my 1st cycle of 10 weeks total so I have time to save up some money. Im not trying to spend that much for just one cycle, Im just saying this is what I was recommended lol. What can I knock off so that I can save just a little bit of $$ without damaging my body to have a traumatic body destroying cycle?
Definitely wait until nutriverse runs a sale over halloween or thanksgiving, still going to run you around 500 lol good luck man

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Okay nahhh I think I'm going to do what everyone seems to be recommending lol. I just wanna make sure I don't **** up my body in anyway, that **** scares the heck out of me. So I'll take the Andro stack with full dosage from the jump, I'll take some OTC joint/organ support stuff for the on cycle support nothing too crazy, and take the exemestane EOD at 6.5. For PCT I'"" do the Reduce XT, and for Clomid I still feel like starting what he recommends just to be safe, 50/50/25/25/12.5/last week 12.5 EOD. Does that sound like a successful cycle? My first one was planned so ****ty, I'm lucky I didn't have any advsere effects. I took trenavar and Epistane for 6 weeks dosed really low and only took 6-Oxo for PCT. Literally lost all my gains after cycle. Smh... I hope this cycle will be a lot different and I keep more of the gains lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive never heard of that clomid doing protocol, if you want to recover faster and get your test back up as soon as possible I would take the clomid everyday. That is the safest protocol, but at least you have a serm lol so thats a good start. I also think the Alphamax XT makes a nice addition to the PCT.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Yeah, no I'd be taking clomid every day until the 6th week. Then I would do EOD JUST for that week. Im wondering if I should add Epiandro into my compound cycle in addition to the Andro-1 and Andro-4, whats your thoughts on this? Again, Im trying to get incredibly more vascular, gain around 10 lbs of solid muscle, and cut all the water weight and have my abs pop out, muscle hardness all day long.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
In that case Id be inclined to drop the 4andro altogether and load up on epiandro.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In that case Id be inclined to drop the 4andro altogether and load up on epiandro.
^^^ What this chick said. Epiandro for the win 500-1000mg. 1-andro at 330 mg. 6-8 weeks for both. Should equate to lean hard mass and strength increases. Shouldn't need to use an AI on cycle. Cycle support while on is a good call. For PCT, 4 weeks of Clomid and an natty test booster like Sup3r PCT or even an better option would be K1ngsBlood by that time. Anything else is gravy but maybe a little overboar and hard on the wallet.

jathan_howe

Awards
1-Andro is dry and so is Epi-Andro. Even slightly anti-estrogenic. Do what the others said, and swap 4 Andro for Epi Andro and you may not need the exemstane/aromasin. Still nice to have it on hand though

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
^^^ What this chick said. Epiandro for the win 500-1000mg. 1-andro at 330 mg. 6-8 weeks for both. Should equate to lean hard mass and strength increases. Shouldn't need to use an AI on cycle. Cycle support while on is a good call. For PCT, 4 weeks of Clomid and an natty test booster like Sup3r PCT or even an better option would be K1ngsBlood by that time. Anything else is gravy but maybe a little overboar and hard on the wallet.

Only thing I'm worried about is the two being a very dry combo. But I think I'll be good, I'm gonna run it as such then "Epi-Andro – 500/500/750/750/1000/1000" and the 4-Andro at "330/330/330/330/330/330". I should be good right? Like I said earlier Im just going to take some OTC joint/organ support stuff for the on cycle support nothing too crazy, For PCT I'll do the Reduce XT at 4/3/3/3, Alphamax Xt 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4, and for Clomid I still feel like starting what he recommends just to be safe, 50/50/25/25. I should have a good cycle with this.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
^You mean epiandro and 1andro, right?

Yeah yeah, my bad. 1-Andro. I was recommended 1-Andro and 4-Andro because he thought it'd be better for me to combine a wet and a dry compound rather than 2 dry compounds.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
he thought it'd be better for me to combine a wet and a dry compound rather than 2 dry compounds.
He's right, generally it is. But this combo goes against your goals to some degree.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
He's right, generally it is. But this combo goes against your goals to some degree.

Ok so taking 1-Andro and 4-Andro is best for what? and taking 1-Andro and Epiandro is best for what? Im still determing what I really want here. I do want to put on as much mass as possible, BUT I don't want to bloat and I don't want to gain belly fat, I want to have a tight look and stiffness. Similar to what I experienced with taking Epistane and trenavar but obviously a better outcome

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok so taking 1-Andro and 4-Andro is best for what? and taking 1-Andro and Epiandro is best for what? Im still determing what I really want here. I do want to put on as much mass as possible, BUT I don't want to bloat and I don't want to gain belly fat, I want to have a tight look and stiffness. Similar to what I experienced with taking Epistane and trenavar but obviously a better outcome
If you want to minimise bloat and maximise the "tight" look, then go with epiandro.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
If you want to minimise bloat and maximise the "tight" look, then go with epiandro.
Does anyone have experience with Olympus UK products?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs are probably the best dosed products out there. You'll need two bottles of Sup3r 1 Elite, and Epi-Andro Elite to run it at the levels you want to for 8 weeks. Two bottles of Arm1care Pro. Joint Supp (I recommend geno flex of joint xt if you want to be sure to avoid joint pain) One Alphamax XT. One bottle of clomid. One bottle of Reduce XT. Like I said without a sale you're getting close to $500 on this and thats just the basics haha you're going to have some great results though if diet is in check

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
He needs one of those 20% off sales on OL products. And he can skip some of the natural PCT stuff. Since he is only using andro products, he could even half-dose the Ar1macare Pro, although I would not exactly recommend that part. But yeah, it would be possible to save over $150 on this if the timing is right.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Olympus Labs are probably the best dosed products out there. You'll need two bottles of Sup3r 1 Elite, and Epi-Andro Elite to run it at the levels you want to for 8 weeks. Two bottles of Arm1care Pro. Joint Supp (I recommend geno flex of joint xt if you want to be sure to avoid joint pain) One Alphamax XT. One bottle of clomid. One bottle of Reduce XT. Like I said without a sale you're getting close to $500 on this and thats just the basics haha you're going to have some great results though if diet is in check
Alright and I know this question has been asked a lot and I know the common answer is "don't do it. Why risk ruining your gains, it will destroy your liver, or it will impede your progress" but with these compounds can I drink? Scratch that, I will be drinking on them because its near impossible to abstain lol. I go to the university of Clemson in South Carolina, drinking is pretty much second nature. I'm a big party head so it'll be near impossible to drink. I don't drink everyday, its like a 3 to 4 day span of when I drink because of classes and studying and usually I go hard af that one night I do drink, not back to back days of drinking tho because my next day I recover lol, usually I don't get black out drunk but I get pretty hammered. My question is, will my gains be EXTREMELY limited? or will it still be okay dude.

jathan_howe

Awards
Alright and I know this question has been asked a lot and I know the common answer is "don't do it. Why risk ruining your gains, it will destroy your liver, or it will impede your progress" but with these compounds can I drink? Scratch that, I will be drinking on them because its near impossible to abstain lol. I go to the university of Clemson in South Carolina, drinking is pretty much second nature. I'm a big party head so it'll be near impossible to drink. I don't drink everyday, its like a 3 to 4 day span of when I drink because of classes and studying and usually I go hard af that one night I do drink, not back to back days of drinking tho because my next day I recover lol, usually I don't get black out drunk but I get pretty hammered. My question is, will my gains be EXTREMELY limited? or will it still be okay dude.
If I read that right, you drink 3-4 days a week and a lot of it when you do. Alcohol inhibits protein synthesis, the main thing for building muscle. It also inhibits fat oxidation. As long as the alcohol is in your system, your progress will be severely haltered, if any is made at all. If you don't have the patience, will power, or responsibility to abstain from drinking while on cycle, you probably aren't responsible enough for a cycle.
While the compounds are mild, liver damage still shouldn't be much of an issue, but that is individual to a degree. You won't make much progress. (You'll still make progress, but likely not enough to justify the cycle costs and possible liver damage, if you drink that much on cycle. Remember, steroid/ph use is supposed to bring your progress way out of the normal rate of progression, so engaging in a behavior while cycling that inhibits progression is a costly waste of time and resources.)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not much to add, other than Estrogen is good for you in a lot of ways- I'd do 1 & 4 if I was limited to 2 compounds. 4 & Epi is a great base though, you don't need to rely on 5aR for DHT - 'The Manly Hormone', and it can mitigate some *possible* (not probable) side effects of the 4 - higher cycle cost though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3