Need some advice

jmkanek

Awards
Got a good deal on some Andro Quad by Primeval Labs.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amount per serving %DV

5a-*hydroxy-*laxogenin 50 mg **

3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one 25 mg **
4-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one 25 mg **

(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy) -N- [4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl] -2- methylpropanamide) 10 mg **

**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

Dosage recommendation is 1 capsule twice daily

Going to add 100mg more per day of 1-andro to get some more of the compound in my system

Thinking I should be fine with an OTC pct. But if serm is recommended I will add it also have used torem in the past with hdrol cycle

Thinking of using ad-3 and daa for pct. Maybe some reduce xt or lean xtreme also
What do you all think
Thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Rather than using ad-3 or daa for pct look into using alphamax.
AlphaMax has test boosting ingredients like 3,4 diviniil which help increase free test, D3 and ZMA to help boost test and get some better sleep.
Not only that but it also has arimistane to help control AI/Cortisol, L-Dopa for even better sleep and prolactin support, and lastly f95 to help hold onto LBM.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I used sup3r pct in my pct and felt it helped with the process quite a bit. It's no replacement for a true SERM but can definitely help the process. You can checkout here if you're interested.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/olympus-labs-sup3r-pct-120-capsules.html

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'll second for Alphamax! Great all around test booster for pct! Of course stacked with a serm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll second for Alphamax! Great all around test booster for pct! Of course stacked with a serm
3rd Alphamax.

I would also check out Reduce XT to start on week 3 of PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep alphamax and reduce xt are both awesome supps. We carry them at Strong Supplement Shop as well!

jmkanek

Awards
Thanks. Have done some reading and talking decided I'm going to run the andro quad at 3 caps per day and stack ams 1-andro rde at 3 caps per day listed at 100mg per cap. So that's a daily intake of 375mg of 1-andro. Hopefully will have a good run. Thinking torem with alphamax and reduce xt would be more then enough for pct.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks. Have done some reading and talking decided I'm going to run the andro quad at 3 caps per day and stack ams 1-andro rde at 3 caps per day listed at 100mg per cap. So that's a daily intake of 375mg of 1-andro. Hopefully will have a good run. Thinking torem with alphamax and reduce xt would be more then enough for pct.
it looks like it would cover everything boss. best of luck for the cycle!

jmkanek

Awards
Which alphamax are you all referring to
Alpha Max by Performax Labs
Or alphamax by lc ultrachamp

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Which alphamax are you all referring to
Alpha Max by Performax Labs
Or alphamax by lc ultrachamp
from performax labs for all of our references