Most wanted or Ostagenin?

Amanojaku

Awards
Hi guys
I have a question I hope you can help me . I'm considering buying one of the following two products:
-most wanted (laxogenin+ Ecdysterone)
or
-ostagenin (laxogenin+ Ostarine)

I like lose some fat and add lean mass. I will run the product for 4 weeks.
Which of the two products is more effective?

Thnks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say if you're more on the cutting side go with ostagenin and is you're more toward the building side go with most wanted but both are good products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Amano and welcome to the forums.

Out of the two, if you want to stay natty, Most Wanted would probably be the better choice.

If you go the Ostagenin route, 1st you will need to run it 8 weeks. Osta only begins to kick in around
week 3, so it wont do much good on a 4 week cycle.

Also you will have to run a post cycle because Ostarine is suppressive to your natural testosterone
and you will need to get your HPTA going again.

And many people get Estrogen sides from Osta, so you would also want to have an AI on hand.

If you decide to go the Most Wanted route, we have a great price on it and you can get additional
savings with my discount codes below.

Amanojaku

Awards
Thank you very much for the answers. I think I will decide by the "most wanted" because it is closer to my goals. Referring to Ostagenin on the web I saw the product said “Can be used for extended periods of time”. I know that caused suppression from 6 weeks so I wanted your opinion.