Mitrazepine Reviews Wanted!!!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mitrazepine

Hello, everyone! I finally received some samples of Mitrazepine. For those who are unaware, Mitrazepine is a combination of ingredients focusing on select, highly potent Kratom & Kava extracts. While Mitradopa has been formulated for day-time use, Mitrazepine is more suitable for use later in the day, when rest and relaxation are the primary goals. It provides both mood-boosting and anxiolytic effects. You might call it Mitradopa's nighttime cousin.

Reviewer Requirements...

1.) Must have at least 500 posts

2.) Must be in good standing with the Anabolic Minds community

3.) You must like kratom products. Anyone who does not like kratom, or has no history of use, should not ask to log this product. This is because some people love kratom and others don't. It's often a love or hate relationship, so I don't want someone with zero experience posting a negative review simply because they did not know what to expect or because they have a natural aversion to kratom.

Reviewer Expectations...

1.)
Let me begin by telling you what I am NOT asking for. I am not asking for a multi-page, multi-week long user log. Of course, you can post as much as you want, but it is not expected. What I am really looking for is a single honest, detailed review of the product. Any additional posting (i.e. answering questions, etc.) is purely up to you.

2.) You must use the product at 2 different doses (6 caps and 4 caps) before posting your final review.

3.) You ABSOLUTELY MUST take this product on a COMPLETELY EMPTY STOMACH! It's fine to eat 30 minutes afterwards, but you need to wait at least 4 hours after your last meal (3 hours bare minimum, if you previously consumed a small, light meal) before using the product. Why must you do this? Because one of the product's main ingredients (the kava extract) will not work...AT ALL...if you have any food in your stomach. Kavalactones are notoriously difficult to absorb in the presence of even small amounts of food--to the point where they won't work at all if they are consumed in the presence of even small amounts of food. Zero fat liquids, such as fruit juice or sugary drinks, are fine. These are the ONLY exceptions. No fruit. No smoothies. Juice/sugary drinks only.

4.) You must take each dose at least 2 days apart, in order to ensure that the individual reviewing the product maintains maximum sensitivity at each dose.

What you will receive...

1.)
18 caps (3 full doses)

If you are interested, please let me know here in this thread. Please don't ask via PM, as it is easier for me to keep everything in one place. If you are selected, I will pm you and let you know. Thank you in advance. :)